We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Voyage Belek Family rooms??

Leeds, West...
Level Contributor
130 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Voyage Belek Family rooms??

Trying to get some quotes on VB for July 2013 and am struggling to find anyone that can quote me on the family rooms/bungalows that sleep 5, as we have 3 children. Does anyone know a Tour Operator that does these?

Thanks in advance

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Voyage Belek Family rooms??

Hi ,this problem comes up a lot ,but there must be a way to overcome it as they do have rooms that sleep five and i have seen families of this size when i have been there.I would email the hotel and enquire

belek@voyage.com

Peter

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,889 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Voyage Belek Family rooms??

how old are your children ?? if they are young I can understand that you all want to be together..but if your kids are older or teenagers you could use t side by side rooms or interconnecting perhps

Leeds, West...
Level Contributor
130 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Voyage Belek Family rooms??

I just wonder if the option is not bookable through a british tour operator. Our children will be 16,10 & 7 but I haven't heard of an interconnecting room at the VB. Thanks for the link Peter.

leeds
Level Contributor
675 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Voyage Belek Family rooms??

We have the same problem and can only get quotes based on 1 adult 2 kids in one room and 1 adult 1 kid in another room (paying a single supplement!!!). It's a nightmare as we prefer a fam room, bungalow, or interconnecting room but TC don't quote for these rooms. So far we have had a few quotes and am hoping to book today. If you book please let me know if you get get the room you want. Good luck!!

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,889 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Voyage Belek Family rooms??

on this page they offer a family bunalow

39,5 m2

2 yatak odası

Min. 3 / Max. 5 kişi ( 5 persons )

voyagehotel.com/Voyage-Belek-Golf-Spa/Oda-Ti…

manchester
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Voyage Belek Family rooms??

Hi , when we were there last sept i asked at guest relations about this as my daughter has 3 kids and they said its only possible if you book direct with the hotel .

karen

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Voyage Belek Family rooms??

Hi canmom ,the link you posted is the same as the one i use and the hotel do have these rooms as i have seen them ,but they dont seem to be available from UK travel agents ,as i said better to email hotel direct .I know they have a small amount of inter connecting rooms in block (A) but i have spoken to Inci about them last year and they are highly sought after and the chance of getting one is thinner than slim .

Peter

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,132 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Voyage Belek Family rooms??

I booked family rooms for this year but I did notice they are not available currently with TC or DH for Summer 2013. I believe they are on a 'soft sell' at the moment, so maybe they will be loaded on later - or maybe they don't have a contract this year to sell any. Inci at the VB may know if you drop her a line.

Edited: 30 April 2012, 11:22
leeds
Level Contributor
675 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Voyage Belek Family rooms??

Bugalug do you have a email contact for inci?

The only other option is to book what you can then email the hotel and ask for an interconnecting room.

leeds
Level Contributor
675 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Voyage Belek Family rooms??

Bugalug do you have a email contact for inci?

The only other option is to book what you can then email the hotel and ask for an interconnecting room.