We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Voyage Belek; Breakfast

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
uk
1 post
Save Topic
Voyage Belek; Breakfast

Bit of a odd one!!!

Can anyone tell me if they have Weetabix at breakfast???

Thanks

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Voyage Belek; Breakfast

Never saw any, but with all the bread, egg dishes, fruit, honeycomb, yoghurt, toasties, beans, SPROUTS, flat breads and the rest, I'm sure you will find something, they did have a variety ie coco pops, sugar puffs, corn flakes though. Hope this is of some use

kent
Level Contributor
291 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Voyage Belek; Breakfast

Sprouts... yum but with your dinner. What is that all about? which nationality has them for breakfast? lol

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Voyage Belek; Breakfast

Yeah they were with the vegetarian option. But honestly, the food is absolutely delicious, I lost 2 stone before I went, and put a good stone back on while I was there!!!!!!!

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Voyage Belek; Breakfast

Last year they had a sort of wheat cake ,which was similar to wheetabix ,tasted great with hot milk .

Peter

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Voyage Belek; Breakfast

With every diet you need you will find something to put a stone on or two in a week, I am staying 3 weeks so booked a fat seat for the flight home:-)

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
169 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Voyage Belek; Breakfast

While in Greece a couple of years ago I had Turkish Delight for breakfast. I absolutely loved it so I thought there'd definitely be some here so was looking forward to it but nobody has mentioned it as yet. Has anybody ever seen any while there please?

Sudbury, United...
Level Contributor
389 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Voyage Belek; Breakfast

They had small pieces of delicious (pistachio?) turkish delight in the reception area and in the buffet restaurant when we we there at Easter.

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
169 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Voyage Belek; Breakfast

Thanks for your quick reply. Was it pistachio in the buffet restaurant as well or were there different flavours in there?

Sudbury, United...
Level Contributor
389 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Voyage Belek; Breakfast

I only saw the one type at Easter....maybe someone who has been more recently can say if there are any other flavours....it may be something you could suggest to customer relations....they try their best to please.

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Voyage Belek; Breakfast

They usually have different types of Turkish Delight at various times of the week in among the sweets and puddings .

Peter