We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

At the Maxx Royal now

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
HDH
Saundersfoot...
Level Contributor
511 posts
111 reviews
Save Topic
At the Maxx Royal now

Its amazing here and got upgraded to massive duplex suite by the relax pool , 2 bedrooms , bathrooms & lounge , only negative so far iis the weather :( very cloudy , windy & chilly

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
182 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: At the Maxx Royal now

Hi HDH,

Glad your having a great time. We arrive at the VB next Friday. Hoping the weather picks up for you (and me) !!

Sam x

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,201 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: At the Maxx Royal now

Hi HDH

Wow that soon came round, it was about 2 weeks off last time we spoke!

How nice to get an upgrade and all you want now is to luck out with the weather.

Have a great time!!

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: At the Maxx Royal now

Glad you are enjoying your holiday .The really good thing about staying at a good hotel is that when the weather is bad you still have things to do inside .Years ago before we discovered Turkey we would go to places where the hotels did not have any special facilities and have to wander about doing nothing when the weather was bad ,thank goodness we dont do that anymore .

Peter

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
248 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: At the Maxx Royal now

Have a fab time Helen! Hope the weather improves!

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: At the Maxx Royal now

Have a brilliant time!!

I'm sure the weather will improve soon. We aren't at the Maxx until August.

Sharon

Manchester
Level Contributor
382 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: At the Maxx Royal now

Hi HDH

Room sounds amazing , Maxx definitely on my list in the coming years . Really dissapointing to hear about the weather , got a work colleague out in Belek at the moment ( on my recommendation ) his first Turkey experience , normally goes to Egypt , so just hope it is not spoiling things too much . Am hoping that you are all experiencing a bit of decent weather each day

Enjoy you break

Pete

HDH
Saundersfoot...
Level Contributor
511 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: At the Maxx Royal now

Thanks all - how lovely to read your comments , the wireless reception here is ace !

Had good day though exploring all the bars & eating places - the choice is amazing . Good news is that even though tomorrow's forecast isn't great it's going to get much better :))

Helen

leeds
Level Contributor
424 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: At the Maxx Royal now

We arrive on 30th so great to hear what to expect. Suite sounds fantastic - any tips on how to get an upgrade lol!!!!

Hope the weather improves for you.

Marie

HDH
Saundersfoot...
Level Contributor
511 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: At the Maxx Royal now

Thanks all - how lovely to read your comments , the wireless reception here is ace !

Had good day though exploring all the bars & eating places - the choice is amazing . Good news is that even though tomorrow's forecast isn't great it's going to get much better :))

Helen

HDH
Saundersfoot...
Level Contributor
511 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: At the Maxx Royal now

Lovely day today very hot !

Had a surprise as its our anniversary - red everywhere .... Robes , slippers, rose petals everywhere , balloons ( heart shaped ) cake , candles & .... Red satin bedding ! Got to say I giggled when I walked in .

Lovely touches everywhere here , constant waiter service , fridges on the beach . Magnums as the lollies if you want one . Had gorgeous lunch in Oceans which is actually sun snap during the day .

Seen a review where they mention the music PA - it is annoying and loud but mainly for the 2 hours in the morning and not on the beach . Think I will gain a stone in a week here .

Brits definitely in the minority :(