We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Susesi

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wirral, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Susesi

After looking at the Susesi for a few years now, finally managed to book a holiday within our price range. My girlfriend and I are off for a week next Tues from Manchester and have paid just under £800 per person......is that a good deal??

So, having read so many good things about the hotel, I wondered if anyone that's stayed at the hotel has any tips to ensure we make the most of our stay?

Best room to stay in (request), a la cartes? etc etc?

Thanks in anticipation

scotland
Level Contributor
4,089 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Susesi

The italian is lovely

I have stayed twice and I can promise you this hotel is one of the best.

Club Mor ( on 4th floor) has lovely views and is nice for a quiet drink late afternoon. A la cartes are all nice..good food and service

Yes I think you got a good deal

Enjoy the holiday

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,172 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Susesi

Hi Twinkle,

We have also been twice and love this hotel.

What room type did you book? price sounds okay for the time of year and not much need for cash but al a cartes all are at a 10 Euro charge. Our favourites were Mexican, steak and Turkish in that order.

I would e-mail the hotel and ask for a quiet room and maybe ask to be in the water villa area which is lovely. You can use this area even if your not in staying there and nice a peaceful. there is a small bar there. i will look for the e-mail I use and send you it via pm !

Ask for drinks by name for example Smirnoff Gordons etc not just Vodka or Gin or you get local stuff.They have bottled beers like Becks and do try the Mariachi if you like larger as it is refreshing and unusual.

The is a great late night bistro and late breakfast is served there.

Have a great time

Godalming, United...
Level Contributor
715 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Susesi

Hi Twinkle,

You have chosen well.

The Susesi is a fabulous hotel with plenty going on day and night!

Try the a la cartes,the 10 euro charge is well worth it! Our favourites were the Steak and Italian.

We have been twice and according to recent reviews,the hotel ha s raised the bar as far as standards go!

Look out for Cetin at the Sandals bar,surely the finest barman in Belek!

Food is good and plentiful,the drinks are Premium brand (be sure to ask for them by name though) and standards are very high!

Should you have any complaints,go directly to Guest Relations,be insistent and if all else fails ask for the General Manager,magic will happen! Having said that,it,s highly unlikely that you will find anything to complain about,but it,s always good to have the info 'just in case'!

Have a fabulous holiday,I am envious,

Pat

Manchester
Level Contributor
382 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Susesi

Hi Twinkle

I think you have bagged yourself a very good deal there , go and enjoy !!

Hi Pat and Ann

6 weeks today for me , started to get a bit excited now and can't wait until i finally arrive at the Susesi . Even less time for you now Pat for the CD , am really looking forward to reading your review on your return to see how you think the 2 compare , i know as usual you will compare them realistically and honestly , am just hoping that they are both just as good as each other really .

My daughter arrives back tomorrow morning from the Royal Wings , she seems to have had a really good time with some great weather . She had the option on arrival to swap to the RHP , but decided against it and from all accounts made the right choice as she has heard a few not too good remarks about it . Am assuming it is the usual teething troubles associated with new hotels

Miserable weather in Manchester today !!!

Regards

Pete

Godalming, United...
Level Contributor
715 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Susesi

Hi Pete,

Yes, 4 weeks tomorrow for the CD and I,m getting excited too!

It will be very interesting to compare the two hotels! The CD is getting good reviews,but the Susesi is also (at last) getting good reviews too!

My Wife and Daughter actually start their holiday 4 weeks today,as they are going down to the airport and staying in an airport hotel,where I will join them after flying into Heathrow at 0300 in the morning,driving up to Brum,going to the hotel for a quick shower and then a 0530 check in for or holiday flight,hopefully finding time for breakfast and the obligatory bottle of Jim Beam(,in case of Buffalo Bill)

Then watch me relax! I don,t think that the lack of in flight entertainment will bother me that day ha ha!

Donna Farr/Sunniebun is going just before us,so hopefully we mayget her reviews before we go,then us and then you Pete,it,s getting close my friend! Then we get back and our two Champions play each other to open the new footie season!

The excitement builds!

Take care and pack carefully

Pat

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Susesi

Pat

I didn't realise we were going to be in Belek at the same time! We fly out on the 25th July staying for the first week at the Voyage Belek and then moving next door (although apparently you have to get a taxi) at the Maxx Royal.

Twinkle - you have made an excellent choice with the Susesi. We stayed there last summer and will definitely return.

Sharon

Letchworth, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Susesi

Hi Twinkle,

We're back to the Susesi for the second time in August.

One little tip:- the hotel is huge with lots of areas that are hidden. Guest relations do a hotel tour which I wold recommend you go on - we didn't and were still discovering great areas in the second week that we wished we'd seen before.

Hi Sharon,

We came back from the Maxx three weeks ago and you definitely do need to get a taxi even though they are next door as the front entrances are not on the same street, different road entrances - if that makes sense.

Chris

scotland
Level Contributor
4,089 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Susesi

The guest relations team are the best I have ever met..although the lovely Pinar has left to get married.They really are friendly and they do want to help people to enjoy the Susesi..The new Manager is good and is happy to talk with his guests..I would advise anyone to go and do the kitchen tour.. spotless and you can see how fresh the food is..the last stop is the place where they make the chocolates..they let you have one..delish

It is so clean..It was a highlight for me to see the pride the chefs and their staff took in their work.. No hygene issues here..

Lots of the staff been here a long time..it shows..they know their stuff.

Enjoy the Susesi

Godalming, United...
Level Contributor
715 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Susesi

Hi Sharon

Nice to know that we will be sharing the sunshine! And i bet that you are as ready for it as we are after this 'terriific British Summer'

On our two previous stays at the Susesi,I jogged up to the VB every Morning and watched the building of the Maxx with interest,I am a very early riser and was back in the Susi by 0730 every morning (hangover either permitting or cured)I can,t do it this tear as I have recently had surgery on my knee,so OH has forbidden jogging for a few Months!

I was very impressed by what I could see of the Maxx and loved the 'black liveried uniforms' worn by the staff on the beach!

I never ventured inside,although it would be an experience to be thrown out at that time of the morning ha ha!

It looks fabulous and I will be interested to read your opinion of it as reviews are mixed re the atmosphere and general ambience of the place! At this stage it is certainly on my 'places to do' list.

I don,t know if you,ve ever walked down the beach between the Maxx/VB and the Susesi,but there are many turtles nests along that stretch all fenced off and marked with the date that the eggs were layed and the expected hatching date,well worth having a look at!

I know that it,s a really expensive and busy time of year to go,but I always find that the hotels are 'buzzing' and totally geared up 'at that time of year,we have been restricted by School holidays and exams etc,but our Daughter is off to Uni in September,so it could be our last family holiday as such! But although we won,t be restricted to the school holidays after this year,we may still go! I am immune to children and am often noisier than them anyway ha ha!

I hope that the weather is perfect,the hotels superb and that your Summer holiday 2012 is the best ever!

Take care and enjoy

Love

Pat x

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Susesi

The susessi is just the best, but since 2010 its gone up over £1000 and just felt we should try somewhere else for a change,we are off to the royal wings but said if its not up to scratch then we will defo return next year.No one could ever be disappointed, and after 2 weeks we were still in amazement with the place. I suggest the Chinese, absolutely fab and the steak too but never felt the need to visit any others as the food in the place is as good. we did try the Mexican the year before which we said was the best we had ever had. We also found that the staff remembered us from the year before and met up unexpectedly with people we had seen there the previous year too.