We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Belek market ?

Scarborough, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Belek market ?

Hi all, stayed in belek four years ago and the market was on twice a week wednesdays and saturdays i think that was the days, is this still the same or has it gone down to once a week for the winter months like other members have mentioned,thanks jo x

Wakefield
Level Contributor
545 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Belek market ?

It was on the Saturday when we were there a few weeks ago. Didnt hear anyone mention a Wednesday though.

shell

Kent
Level Contributor
1,776 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Belek market ?

I recently stayed at sherwood dreams in bozagken (I think that's wot its called) and rep said this market is the same as the market in belek townn and this was on a wednesday

South Tyneside
Level Contributor
114 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Belek market ?

what is the market like? what type of things do they sell?

runcorn
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
502 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Belek market ?

The Belek market is on a Saturday, the Kadriye market , if I remember correctly is on a Tuesday

glasgow
Level Contributor
26 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Belek market ?

The market sells fake designer bags,clothes,football tops,sunglasses,coats,watches,leather Go about 9 as it can get really warm and crowded later on.

Enjoy

Mark

6. Re: Belek market ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Belek