We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Review

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Review

My Review has now been posted for those wishing to read it .I notice there are one or two not so good reviews recently. My review is based on an honest opinion and for the life of me i cannot understand some of the recent comments from at least two people .I can only put this down to them maybe having one or to gripes and taking it out on the whole hotel .Not once did i hear anyone badmouthing this hotel when i was there and i made it my job to ask anyone i met there .On that subject i would like to say hello to some very nice people i met there ,Craig&Joan , Andrew & Janet and their kids ,hope you all got home safely and judging by your comments we are likely to meet up again at the Voyage .

Kind Regards

Peter

Wirral, United...
Level Contributor
602 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Review

Hi Peter

Have read your excellent review, the latest negative reviews i have taken no notice of really as everyone else raves about the place, not too long now till we find out.....cant wait !!

Debs

Wakefield
Level Contributor
545 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Review

Hi Peter

Excellent review - must ask for that room next time we go!! I too am astounded by the recent reviews! but more shocked by the accusations about people naming staff in their reviews therefore they must be fake! nope i just like get to know the staff (obviously the few who speak english lol)! I love this hotel and the staff - who make it for me.

For anyone who has booked dont be worried about the negative comments just enjoy it and make the most of it and most of all if there are any problems see the guest relations - thats what they are there for. Also its not a small hotel it will get busy - we were a party of 5 and sometimes had to search for a table but as soon as the staff saw that they were running around laying tables and couldnt help enough.

shell

Nottingham
Level Contributor
858 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Review

I have just been reading a review of a hotel we go to in a few weeks and they moaned it was to hot not in the hotel itself but turkey lol !!! No pleasing some people :)

Wakefield
Level Contributor
545 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Review

it amazes me that people dont read important information before they book!! do they think the weather is lying? its hot in Turkey!!!

another pet hate is people moaning that hotels have so many people and its busy - have a look at how many rooms they have times that by at least 3 and thats how many people are there!!

it must just be me that reads everything and anything about a hotel before i go and then go with an open mind and judge it for myself.

shell

Southampton
Level Contributor
123 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Review

It annoys me beyond belief that people moan about places being busy and also the 'dreaded' Russians/Eastern Europeans. You can't tar a whole nation with the same brush.

I think some people just like to find fault. I am going on a well earned holiday and I for one can't bloody wait ....wait for it.....to be happy and have FUN!

Darwen, United...
Level Contributor
246 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Review

I think the people who give bad reviews have an ulterior motive. Bad reviews = less people going = lower prices for them to go again. Well it isn't working. I went last year and loved it so much I'm going again this year and guess what I've already booked for next year!!!!!!!!!!! Also this nonsense about fake reviews because people use peples first names. It's called being friendly and treating people like we would like to be treated and tends to get better service than shouting "hey you" and clicking your fingers. Maybe that reviewer might like to try it one year.

Level Contributor
56 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Review

I think we need to accept that we don't all like the same things. People might have different expectations or experiences. I have been to the Voyage Belek and had a great time but it was by no means perfect. I have a 10 year old son and was really impressed by the facilities for his age group - the best I have ever experienced. The a la cartes were also really good. The Voyage Belek offers fantastic value for money.

However, I preferred the Susesi overall and given the choice I would go back to the Susesi before the Voyage Belek every time. Others will disagree but I am entitled to MY opinion as are the other reviewers.

Wakefield
Level Contributor
545 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Review

We were going to write a bad review!! but only because too many brits have found it now (my absolute nightmare would be a hotel full of brits (and people moan about Russians!!)). We have booked again for next year - at an increase - i would have liked to have tried one of the other hotels but its hard to choose another one when you get so much at the VB in comparison, eg paying for a la cartes, local drinks, magnums etc all the hotels which have the same benefits as VB are loads more expensive!!

shell

Southampton
Level Contributor
123 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Review

Yeah you are right Jannyr. Everyone is different and as entitled to their own opinions.

Its what makes the world go round.

Darwen, United...
Level Contributor
246 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Review

jannyr, yes we are entitled to our own opinions but to say reviews are fake because people use staff names is an assumption based on nothing but that reviewers dislike for something or a problem they had when they were there.

Get answers to your questions about Belek