We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cornelia Diamond

Godalming, United...
Level Contributor
738 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Cornelia Diamond

Does anybody want to know anything about this superb hotel?

Pat

scotland
Level Contributor
4,203 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cornelia Diamond

YES..but I wont be going this year..Maybe next year Pat..Like the look of this lovely hotel

Godalming, United...
Level Contributor
738 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cornelia Diamond

Hi Chris,

Just let me know when you want to know! I may possibly be returning in October,so 'off peak' information will also be available ha ha

Pat

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,934 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cornelia Diamond

Hi Pat,

Nice to see you back on the Belek forum. !!

Well your excellent review covered alot of info but you can be sure when we book the CD I will be after room suggestions etc !

As I think I have said before we would have gone for it next May but thought the Imperial would shoot up once it is established.

Darwen, United...
Level Contributor
249 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cornelia Diamond

Does the Diamond have any adult only main dining areas like the Voyage chain?

Manchester
Level Contributor
391 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cornelia Diamond

Hi Pat

Same as Toady really , have booked a standard room for next year , but have paid extra for a full sea view , so any room number , or area recommendation would be great . Also a good email contact would be nice for nearer the time .

Your review was excellent and covered most points , it sounded quite lively some nights in comparison to the Susesi ( review to follow soon )

Pete

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,934 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cornelia Diamond

Hi smithy

I know it is hard to get round to doing a review when you get back to work but looking forward to reading it when you get time.

Agree Pat is excellent at writing reviews, and swept me there Having had a tour it made it easier to imagine being there !! lol

I feel our holiday is getting close one day then realise it is still a long 8 weeks and 3 days !!! Oh well as they say our turn will come !

Bicester, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cornelia Diamond

Yep, Stayed there for 10 days up until 2/9/12.

Been there before and like it. classy and busy in kids holiday period. average beach but pools are good.

Main restaurant is quality and there is an adult only area as well as having an adult pool area as well.

BEWARE OF THE SEA. Has anybody been sick after swallowing the briny?

this year my wife and 2 years ago myself spent some time on drips in local hospital. I reckon it must be the sea.

Bicester, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cornelia Diamond

yes

Godalming, United...
Level Contributor
738 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cornelia Diamond

Hi Kenners,

Yes,there are two rooms ,one either side of the main Diamond dining room that are designated 'Adult Only'.Strangely though,this doesn,t seem to apply to our Eastern European friends,who basically see a space and fill it,or if there is no space,they create one!

Also an adult pool,not officially designated as such,but a really tranquil area where the only noise comes from the waterfalls and the sighs of happ

y,satisfied people!

Get me back there quickly please!

Pat

Godalming, United...
Level Contributor
738 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cornelia Diamond

Or even the sighs of contented,happy,satisfied people!

Can,t comment on the sea! Don,t do the sea! I always pay extra for a sea view,but looking at it and the occasional paddle is as far as I get!

We were a party of 12 and everyone but me went in the sea regularly with no adverse effects! iI didn,t hear of anyone else either!

Sorry to hear about that though Ant!

Pat