We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Belek countdown who is going and to which hotel and when ?

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Belek countdown who is going and to which hotel and when ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11 May 2014, 17:35
dorset
Level Contributor
283 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Belek countdown who is going and to which hotel and when ?

Thanks toady, as i said , i am sure we will be fine , will do a review when we get back , i promise !!.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,112 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Belek countdown who is going and to which hotel and when ?

Hi suez66

We loved the Cornelia Deluxe and yes the grounds are beautiful especially close to your swim up room area. It is lovely all lit up at night rounfd the pool and your away from the outdoor entertainment noise there.

We also really liked the Renaissance as the area is tranquil and so peaceful. On our way home from the Barut lara in November steph the Renaissance rep was on our bus and she said the Manager had left suddenly so wonder if there will be any changes there. Steph is a fixture there and very knowledgeable on the area !

Do write a review please of both hotels !

Edited: 24 January 2013, 19:19
Wakefield
Level Contributor
515 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Belek countdown who is going and to which hotel and when ?

126 more sleeps!! 30 may to voyage belek with my two girls x

southport
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Belek countdown who is going and to which hotel and when ?

Hi Pete.

what you on about ..we have the same taste i have good taste i'm off to the susesi lol.

Manchester
Level Contributor
382 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: Belek countdown who is going and to which hotel and when ?

Hi Brian

Ha Ha ,meant you have the same taste's in choosing the same area and flight date's etc . Am sure you will both have a great time , you could always arrange to meet somewhere along the beach ,I reckon there are about 10 hotels between you both , may be worth considering ?

The service at the Susesi was first class , never had an empty glass , as soon as your drink got low , a new drink suddenly appeared , must be magic !!

Enjoy

kent
Level Contributor
86 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: Belek countdown who is going and to which hotel and when ?

Hello everyone. We are thinking of going to Riu Kaya Palazzo Belek in August. Thomson says that this hotel is being completely refurbished for 2013! Was this an old Riu hotel or is it an old hotel that Riu are refurbing? all piccies are computer generated would appreciate any info - thanks

Lancs
Level Contributor
138 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: Belek countdown who is going and to which hotel and when ?

Hi Smithy

I am considering booking the triple room at the Susesi. Is that the one you stayed in? Just trying to get some detailed info on the resort as I am taking 4 children ( two 18 and two 15 year olds ).

Can't decide between Susesi, VB or Cornelian Diamond. Any advice?

Manchester
Level Contributor
382 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: Belek countdown who is going and to which hotel and when ?

Hi Donna

We stayed in a family terrace room at the Susesi , the triple rooms were in the same block and the same area , but I think they were all situated on the top level over 2 floors , sound great with separate bedrooms and 2 bathrooms I believe ( please read reviews to confirm ) Think Snowski , a very knowledgeable ( is that spelt correctly ) forum member has stayed in one of these room types , if I remember correctly she highly rated them

Have stayed at the VB , and am due to visit the Cornelia Diamond this year , all hotels would be great and would all be ok for your children , I would be quite happy to visit any one of these hotels during the summer months

To try and help you , only my opinion , get others , and based on information received from other trusted forum members I would rate your hotel choices in the following order

1. Cornelia Diamond

2. Susesi

3 Voyage Belek

All these hotels offer good quality drinks , a good range of a la carte's ( some chargeable ) and a great level of service

Its hard to answer your question in detail as each new hotel that opens seems to raise the bar

Enjoy choosing

Regards

Pete

southport
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
39. Re: Belek countdown who is going and to which hotel and when ?

Hi Pete.

Joking apart I am sure we will both have an excellent time. Just that Lin and me will have a slightly better time.

Happy holidays all.

Brian.

Northampton
Level Contributor
75 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
40. Re: Belek countdown who is going and to which hotel and when ?

Off to VB first week of July. Been to Kalkan twice, Marmaris and Bodrum. Sooooo excited to take the children to Turkey. We got engaged in Kalkan and will be celebrating 10 yrs married and 22 years together this year!