We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gural Premier - waterpark open?

chocolate-mango
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Gural Premier - waterpark open?

I am visiting the Gural Premier during the first two weeks of April. Does anyone know if the Water Park will be open then? The Thomas Cook website states it opens in May ...... but I don't remember reading this when I originally booked :( Also, are any of their pools heated? Many thanks for your advice.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,878 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gural Premier - waterpark open?

Hi Chocolate-mango

The waterparks /slides are usually open in early April but weather dependant at this time of year, some hotels are slower to open them than others. The water is cold but kids don't seem to mind to much!

Sorry I cannot answer the question on an heated pool but maybe someone else will.

We usually always go to Turkey at Easter time but unfortunately could not go this year until May.

Weather can be abit hit and miss but usually some nice temperatures and we come home tanned !

Have a lovely time and it would be great if you could review this little talked about hotel and maybe add a few photo's !!

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
chocolate-mango
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gural Premier - waterpark open?

Thank you so much for your reply and very useful information. I have to confess that I have been a little worried that it may not be warm enough in April, preferring the 'warmer climate of Egypt'!

The Gural Premier, Belek, have emailed me to confirm that the Water Park will be open during our visit - phew! - weather permitting. So initial panic over. However, my attention now turns to how to entertain three girls (10, 13 & 15) on some of the cooler or wet days. Hmmm - any ideas gratefully received :)

Rest assured I will be reviewing the hotel and hopefully posting some pics. The reviews I have read have all been positive and photos look good so I am just hoping it lives up to my expectations!

Thanks again for taking the time to reply.

UK
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gural Premier - waterpark open?

Hi , We are thinking of booking this hotel. Does anyone know if the waterpark is big or just a few slides and pools. Thanks Farrah

UK
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gural Premier - waterpark open?

hi does anyone know what the waterpark is like- is it big or a few slides and pools? any helpful advice on this hotel would be welcome. Thanks

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,878 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gural Premier - waterpark open?

Here is a link to the Aqua park at the Gural Premier Belek.

It looks pretty impressive !

www.guralpremier.com/belek/en/#/aquapark

London, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Gural Premier - waterpark open?

Hi there

I'm going to gural prem belek on 23rd May for 2 weeks so will look forward to reading your review - hopefully be all positive! Have a great hol.

Deb

7. Re: Gural Premier - waterpark open?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2014, 04:16