We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Voyage Belek 2 weeks time!!

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Great Missenden...
Level Contributor
125 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Voyage Belek 2 weeks time!!

Where has the time gone since this was booked!

This is my first visit to Belek & second visit to Turkey so hoping for a better experience this time round!

So far I'm delighted with my choice of hotel after reading all the positive reviews & laughing at the negative ones. The negative ones seem so silly so have not put me off at all.

I'm used to 5 star luxury of the Caribbean & USA and I'm well aware that Europe standards are much lower but you have to expect that! I'm expecting nice, not luxurious but clean, tidy & welcoming! This is my first holiday with a child in tow so it's bound to be different & from what the reviews say he is going to have a super time and that's what it is all about.

I will put photos on upon my return.

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,113 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Voyage Belek 2 weeks time!!

You will have a lovely time there. We always went to the Dominican and the standards in Turkey are amazing.

Much more for the little ones :)

Fleetwood, England...
Level Contributor
19 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Voyage Belek 2 weeks time!!

I am currently at the voyage belek on our first ever trip to turkey :) I have an 8 year old nd 2year old in tow and I think the hotel is just fantastic!!

The only 'downsides' have been, we don't feel things have been explained well to us, we were given a map upon arrival which was at 1.15am on Monday morning so was actually 11am before we were up and ready to explore but we didn't realise it was waiter service for drinks, so other half went to get drinks then waiter came to take order, and at the bars in the evenings weve noticed people walking off with bowls of nuts, we have to assume they have asked for them but we didn't even know they did them! We took 8year old to kids club and he absolutely loved it but we felt we were told nothing about what he had done or what he'd eaten ect - although he's old enough to tell us hisself so wasn't an issue. Also it tok us 4nights to find out where the kids disco is as its advertised as in the Jupiter bar, but Jupiter bar isn't on the map your given!! We have also seen signs advertising music in the sunset bar, but again we don't know where that is after a week!! Also we were told there was a 24hour bistro, and the restaurant booklet says the Mexican restaurant is the 24hour bistro but

We have never seen food being served in there any other time than Al a carte times so we are confused about 24hour bistro location too! Overall though, these are teeny tiny things that won't ruin the holiday, and We've even been looking online at holidays to com back here - howeve prices have increased a lot so don't think we can afford it again :( x

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,113 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Voyage Belek 2 weeks time!!

I agree with what you say Silverlineh but a quick trip to Guest Relations/Reception and I'm sure they will answer any query. Most information can be found on here (from my experience). The mexican is the 24 hour bistro, but maybe it isn't too busy at the moment as evenings are cooler - even in summer we were sometimes the only ones in there :) Sunset Bar from memory is where the Steak Restaurant is - due to open soon I believe (opposite Italian?)

You can order drinks yourself as we find this quicker but they do like to serve you too of course.

Not heard of the Jupiter Bar - only Jazz Bar - maybe Peter can help on that one ??

There is a new map of the resort which Inci in Guest Relations can give to you which may help.

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,113 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Voyage Belek 2 weeks time!!

Here's the map - hope the link works.

https:/…

Edited: 06 April 2013, 14:19
scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Voyage Belek 2 weeks time!!

Hi Silverlineh . As BUGALUG says if you ask at the reseption or guest relation they will point you in the right direction .It can be a wee bit daunting but once you get used to it you just sale through. The Jupiter is on the basement level and is where they hold the conferences. The Mexican is definitely the 24 hour Bistro and there is usually a menu board sitting on the right hand side of the doorway .

Peter

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Voyage Belek 2 weeks time!!

You will love it, have a fantastic time. 7 weeks for me!

Fleetwood, England...
Level Contributor
19 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Voyage Belek 2 weeks time!!

No menu outside the Mexican! However the teppenyaki restaurant is open from 11.30pm until 6.30 am and ive not heard or seen anyone mention that - could it be they scrapped Mexican 24/7 and replaced it with this? X

If we really wanted food, we would ask but with all the snack services throughout the day we haven't needed to. I might ask out if curiosity when I next book al a carte though! x

Great Missenden...
Level Contributor
125 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Voyage Belek 2 weeks time!!

With all this info we are really excited now!

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Voyage Belek 2 weeks time!!

Hi Silverlineh, maybe they have switched things about til the weather settles .

Peter

Fleetwood, England...
Level Contributor
19 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Voyage Belek 2 weeks time!!

Possibly! I will try to remember to ask at guest relations - food is still available majority of the time though adult restaurant opens at 6.30 and you can eat at main restaurant until 11, ice cream is available from 10am in a few areas and at 11.30 snacks start at beach bar and 12.30 at pool bar until 4.30 the is usually a beach BBQ until around 6pm and the patisserie is also opn until 6pm and dinner starts at 7pm so there's only about 3 hours of the day where it seems noting is available between 6pm and 7pm and again from 9.30 when restaurants close until late night food is available so nothing to grumble about! X