We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather! Help

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
glasgow
Level Contributor
23 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Weather! Help

Oh noooo! I am all packed up ready to leave for the airport soon, just checked the weather, rain all week! I am seriously hoping the forecasts are mistaken and its not as bad as it looks. Anyone there who can put my mind at rest? Thanks in advance, Nicola.

scotland
Level Contributor
974 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather! Help

Hi Nicola,hope its good we join you next week.Glasgow has rubbish so here's hoping !! Happy hols

Wakefield
Level Contributor
525 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather! Help

Hi Nicola

I've never been in April, but last year when we went (May) it was forcast for rain for the whole week (very depressing!) however i think it came over cloudy once and then rained a little bit and then we had one almighty thunder storm (but that was at night). So i would take it with a pinch of salt and there is definately one thing for certain, it has to be better than our weather at the minute!!!

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather! Help

Hi , I have just been in touch with a friend of mine who lives and works in Belek and he tells me the temps are between 22- 26 and rising . Some days have some clouds but no rain to speak of .

Peter

Great Missenden...
Level Contributor
125 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather! Help

Hi

I'm not sure where you looked for the weather but we are going on Saturday & I have been checking next weeks weather & it's going to be sunny with the odd shower.

I'm sure it will be fine.

runcorn
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
483 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather! Help

Monday it rained, hailed, thundered with a bit of lightning thrown in, since then it's been nice and warm. Sat outside wearing just shorts typing this at 10.30 in the morning. Don't really need a jacket at night at the moment, it's not that cold!

6. Re: Weather! Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2014, 06:17