We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2014 - High Prices

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London-England
Level Contributor
148 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
2014 - High Prices

Hi

I have had a search this morning on Hotels in Belek & Lara Beach but the prices are so high and not much choose of hotels at the moment.

Anyone else had any joy on a deal?

Does anyone know if more hotels for these area's will be available next week?

Thank you

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,113 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2014 - High Prices

They will probably load them on slowly to see what interest but it all looks dear :(

Newmarket, Suffolk
Level Contributor
351 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2014 - High Prices

Morning, i have myself just had a sneak peak, and if those are the prices, then i may not be going to Belek next year!

And yes, there is not much choice of hotels, have initially checked out Thompson's, Direct Holidays system is down at the moment.

Will have to keep looking!

Godalming, United...
Level Contributor
712 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2014 - High Prices

Just been on the Thomson site and prices are well down on this year for the end of May/beginning of June!

Some good bargains to be had at this time at least for those of us no longer tied to School holidays!

Edited: 25 April 2013, 18:32
Wirral
Level Contributor
262 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 2014 - High Prices

I can't find the VB on any site for August 14 yet. I suppose they haven't got the prices off the hotel.

manchester
Level Contributor
1,088 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: 2014 - High Prices

Hi ,

it was on TC yesterday for mid july .

£5, 300 for 2 weeks , 2 adults and 1 child but my daughter will be 13 next year so classed as adult .

needless to say didnt book it , got the riu kaya palazzo for £3, 800 instead with thomson .

karen

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
40 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2014 - High Prices

Try with flightline.co.uk.

7. Re: 2014 - High Prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 April 2014, 06:17