We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

very bad reviews for titanic deluxe belek im very sad

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
40 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
very bad reviews for titanic deluxe belek im very sad

now on our trip advisor page 5 reviews all below average ,,,,,i booked next june i told my family its the best resort in belek ,,,now im very sad ,,,, what to do ???

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,488 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: very bad reviews for titanic deluxe belek im very sad

You will be fine all new hotels have teething problem.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
174 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: very bad reviews for titanic deluxe belek im very sad

I am sure these are just teething problems as they are not fully staffed yet. There are some good comments on the facebook page.

One guest from the Netherlands has written on his own facebook wall "made to feel in the land of the jet set " and how he enjoyed the shows, bar, food room etc.

I certainly wouldn't worry as I am sure the reviews will get better once the season gets into full swing.

scotland
Level Contributor
4,150 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: very bad reviews for titanic deluxe belek im very sad

It will be ok..Look at other hotels ..when they were new...Reviews will pick up I am quite sure

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
40 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: very bad reviews for titanic deluxe belek im very sad

Thanks for all of you very much now I'm happy

5. Re: very bad reviews for titanic deluxe belek im very sad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2014, 06:17