We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dress code at Sherwood Dreams

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cornwall, UK
Level Contributor
13 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Dress code at Sherwood Dreams

Following the same theme as a lot of other posts on the forum at present! Is there a dress code in the restaurant in Sherwood Dreams in the evening? I will be there from 19th July onwards and wish to avoid taking any long trousers away with me as it will be so hot. I usually holiday further up the coast - Voyage Torba, La Blanche etc and smart shorts have always been acceptable - hope it is the same in SD.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dress code at Sherwood Dreams

I would imagine it would be, i would not think it's like sitting at the captains table on a cruise. Smart shorts are acceptable. As i said in a previous post as long as it's not swimming shorts! :)

Manchester.
Level Contributor
1,731 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dress code at Sherwood Dreams

I have been to the Sherwood Dreams and smart shorts are perfectly fine.

Enjoy!

Pembs
Level Contributor
160 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dress code at Sherwood Dreams

Just come back from the dreams. To be honest you can wear what you like in the main restaurant. I must say this is a great hotel and we will be going back again next year

Cornwall, UK
Level Contributor
13 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dress code at Sherwood Dreams

Thanks Jzr - glad to hear you had a good time. Some of the reviews of late have been very positive and we're certainly looking forward to going in 1 months time

5. Re: Dress code at Sherwood Dreams

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2014, 06:18