We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour Of Cornelia Diamond

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wirral, United...
Level Contributor
584 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Tour Of Cornelia Diamond

Hi we are off to VB in Sept, whilst there I am considering doing a tour of CD to see how it compares. (Bit worried though as only there 1 week and dont want to lose any time at VB!!)

Do you contact hotel direct to arrange tour, will they collect us? How long does tour take? Any info would be helpful.

Thanks

Deb

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,173 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour Of Cornelia Diamond

Hi Debs

You will be allowed to have a tour but you will have to make your way there yourself

I think the tour was around 4pm maybe 5 pm but I would e-mail them to ask.

We did get transported there because we were at their sister hotel.

It is worth seeing what else is available in the area .It is only a short tour so not going to eat to much in to your precious holiday time. The Susesi is next door so maybe do both.

Wirral, United...
Level Contributor
584 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tour Of Cornelia Diamond

Hi Toady thanks for your reply.

May have to leave the tourt, thats my prime time around the pool after lunch/vino/cocktails dont think hubby will be able to drag me away!! ha

Deb

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,173 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tour Of Cornelia Diamond

Yes my favourite time to and for a week maybe not worth losing your precious holiday I mean drinking time !!!

They have a very good website !! lol

4. Re: Tour Of Cornelia Diamond

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2014, 05:16