We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which One

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nottinghamshire
Level Contributor
32 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Which One

Would like to stay at either Cornelia Diamond or Susesi next year but don't know which one, anyone have any opinions. Stayed at Voyage this year but don't want to go back their

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,103 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which One

Hi moneygone

What are you looking for exactly and what is important to you.

We love the Susesi having been twice before and it Is a different style to the VB.

I contacted the Cornelia Diamond having stayed at their Cornelia Deluxe and was looking for a week this August and not to impressed with their Guest Services as I e-mailed 3 times since Friday then finally got a reply this afternoon with no factsheet attached saying look at the website for info and there is not one there.

Luckily a friend had one.

Both hotels charge for all the Al a carte Restaurants at 10 euro per person,

dorset
Level Contributor
283 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which One

Go to the cornelia moneygone, just read the latest review, from somebody who has stayed at all the other hotels you mentioned , you wont be disappointed !!..

scotland
Level Contributor
4,080 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which One

they both are good hotels..Loved Susesi..had all we wanted..Did a tour of the Diamond and it is on my wish list too. Dont think you can go wrong with either of them

Stoke-on-trent...
Level Contributor
799 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which One

Been to all 3 !

Hard to choose from Susesi and Corneila. diamond both fab hotels, the Voyage aint my fav out the 3, .but we still had a great holiday when we went there, but I have been a repeat visitor to both the Diamond and Susesi so says it all..

Nottinghamshire
Level Contributor
32 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which One

We are youn

Nottinghamshire
Level Contributor
32 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which One

Hello Toady Although we are young OAPs we like good entertainment that last through the night and of course decent food. Good pools and nice gardens and a nice mixture of guests.

Nottinghamshire
Level Contributor
32 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Which One

Just got to find out who is selling the holidays next year Seem no one has prices yet

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,103 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Which One

Hi moneygone

The Cornelia Diamond is on sale with Thomas Cook for next year. Most hotels are on sale and have been for a couple of months now.

We have booked for next August already and going to the new Riu Kaya Palazzo.

If money was no object then the Gloria hotels would be worth looking at especially the Serenity.

I take it you were not keen on the Voyage Belek?

We are going next year at Easter but with our 21 year old son !

Does it have to be Belek?

Edited: 24 June 2013, 19:37
Nottinghamshire
Level Contributor
32 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Which One

had an incident at Voyage which really insulted us so wouldn't go back but would go to other resorts as long as its in Turkey

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Which One

I like the look of the susessi as I know a couple of People that have been and said lots of great things but also the cornelia looks lovel. Either way I'm sure you won't be disappointed.