We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

voyage belek

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
134 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
voyage belek

Hi anothrr question story ! Please could you tell me if other is additional costs for the a LA Arte restaurants and do you book in advance ?

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: voyage belek

Hi cazza

The only extra you pay for is the steakhouse at 15euro each and the teppanyaki at 12 euro each. If u want to try one of the other a la cartes more than once during your period of stay you can pay 5 euro extra

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: voyage belek

Hi cazza

The only extra you pay for is the steakhouse at 15euro each and the teppanyaki at 12 euro each. If u want to try one of the other a la cartes more than once during your period of stay you can pay 5 euro extra

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: voyage belek

Hi Cazza .

You book at 9am in the morning via the room telephone .Just dial 8888 and follow the instructions given and you won't have any problem.

Peter

Hertford, United...
Level Contributor
133 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: voyage belek

If you have more than one room booked, ie we are traveling with my cousin and have got two bungalows booked, can you book your tables at the same time for the restaurants via the telephone booking system.

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: voyage belek

That's where it sometimes gets a bit confusing .I would book at the guest relations desk at reception on the first occasion and ask them what is the best way to do so for future bookings.

Peter

Wakefield
Level Contributor
526 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: voyage belek

We had three rooms, we worked out the best way was each booking seperately (at dead on 9am) for the same time and then went to guest relations where they linked them together. There was only one occassion when one couldnt book but guest relations added them for us anyway

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: voyage belek

I reckon it would be great if they could consider trialling out an indian a la carte. I had asked the question last year and this was one of the areas that received a lot of feedback :)

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,207 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: voyage belek

Hi hayles

Apparently they used to have an Indian Al a Carte Restaurant and agree with you as I always start to miss a curry by week two.!!

ha! maybe we need a petition for a curry house next to the beer hut!! lol

They do have an excellent selection though to be fair.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: voyage belek

I think it would be a great idea and we have more british visiting the voyage and you know how we all like a curry, go down a treat!

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: voyage belek

They did have an Indian ,where the Italian is now ,but it never got much use so it was done away with when they brought in the adult restaurant that used to be the Italian.

Peter