We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cornelia Diamond golf resort cover charge

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
397 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Cornelia Diamond golf resort cover charge

could any one tell me what the cover charge is for the restaurant at this hotel. How many can you go to under the all inclusive package without paying a supplement.

Any answer would be appreciated thanks

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,089 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cornelia Diamond golf resort cover charge

Hi

All the Al a carte's now have a charge at the Cornelia Hotels and it is 10 euro per person currently !

Quite a lot of hotels have brought in charges for some if not all their Al a carte's some being as much as 15 euro's..

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
401 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cornelia Diamond golf resort cover charge

Toady is right but you can go to each as many times as you like. They are the best al a cartes we have come across in this region.

Manchester
Level Contributor
382 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cornelia Diamond golf resort cover charge

Evening , 4 weeks tomorrow for us , intend to try out as many a la carte's as possible , just got to get daughters Prom out of the way ( tomorrow ) , and then other daughters 21st this Saturday , and I can then get properly into holiday mode.

A little disappointed about unanswered emails , have now sent 4 with zero replies , not good really , I know you had similar issues Ann

Regards

Pete

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,089 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cornelia Diamond golf resort cover charge

Hi Pete,

Expensve time for you with your two girls !

Hope your not doing some " dad " dancing on Saturday!!

Yes I sent 3 e-mails and eventually got a reply but very short and to the point saying look at their website for info and all I asked for was a factsheet. The Cornelia Deluxe was much better with responses..

4 weeks and bet your so ready and it will soon fly round ! I cannot wait to hear how you think it compares to next door !

The price for the date I was looking at had really dropped but could not get my husband to commit to going as he thinks the Maxx Royal is not so far away !! Only 15 weeks and 6 flippin days away ! The week is still pencilled in his diary though !

I really fancied the Xanadu Resort.

Well hope your girls have a great time and you will be so proud !

Regards Ann

Manchester
Level Contributor
382 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cornelia Diamond golf resort cover charge

Hi Ann

Can definitely feel a bit of " Dad " dancing coming on , it would be rude not to , ha ha . Am sure my girls will understand . Yes , definitely an expensive time , don't even want to discuss this " Prom " saga , a bit different to the old school disco in my time , but it is important to them, so got to go with the flow I'm afraid .

Am sure the 4 weeks will fly by , am hopeful it will compare favourably with the Susesi ( we loved it there ), can understand your husband's reservations , things are not cheap , but I think you are due a break in the peak summer month's , 15 weeks is a pretty long time , you may need to tell him it is all in the name of research etc , lol !! I think the Xanadu is a good option

Regards

Proud Dad

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
401 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cornelia Diamond golf resort cover charge

I'm really surprised by the lack of response to your emails. I've never had a problem in that regard with the CD and I felt as Though I was almost stalking them at one point!

So jealous you only have 4 weeks to wait. I have 14!!!!!

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,089 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cornelia Diamond golf resort cover charge

moosey twice they opened my e-mails and the third time I said please could you reply and did but not really helpful.

Luckily a forum friend had a copy of the factsheet.

Manchester
Level Contributor
382 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cornelia Diamond golf resort cover charge

Just got a response to my email today , have confirmed they have allocated me a sea view room as paid for , so quite happy to have something in writing now .

Scotland
Level Contributor
29 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cornelia Diamond golf resort cover charge

I go out to CD on Sunday - What is current Dress Code for Buffet restaurants and A la Cartes at night Please

Scotland
Level Contributor
29 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cornelia Diamond golf resort cover charge

What is the dress code for evenings in the Al a carte restaurants and what is the dress code in the Buffet Restaurant in the Evenings please for the Cornelia Diamond