We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sun bed rush at VB?

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Sun bed rush at VB?

Ok going to VB very soon, will I have to get up at stupid o clock to get a sunbed? Will only need 2, and not too bothered where we sit, either on beach or round pool, it will be school hols so I'm guessing it will be a lot busier than Easter, where we had no problem after eating breakfast getting sunbeds. I know I've asked this before, but now the duplex villas are up and running I wondered if there was enough beds for all?

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
850 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sun bed rush at VB?

It depends on where you want to lounge - the two weeks we were there we stayed at the adult pool and at times went to the adult pier but the family pool tends to be pretty busy with people getting up really early to reserve beds. I think you should be fine. There is also the relax pool where there is often a lot of loungers available.

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sun bed rush at VB?

There are a lot more beds in different areas now ,even on the grass areas .You should not have any problems as long as you don't expect the best areas if you arrive at say 11-30 and expect to just fall into a lounger as I have seen lots of guests of a certain nationality doing.

Peter

Northampton
Level Contributor
77 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sun bed rush at VB?

There are always ones on the beach! Pier you need tp be there at 7, main pool by 9.

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sun bed rush at VB?

That's fine, daughter is 11, so I don't need to keep her under obs quite so much, so would be main pool, beach or grass area, glad I don't have to set alarm for 6am to trek down.

5. Re: Sun bed rush at VB?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 July 2014, 06:18