We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in belek late oct ?

wigan uk
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Topic
Weather in belek late oct ?

Anyone know what the weather will be like in oct ? I'm thinking of going for half term 26th to the 2nd nov. We have just come back from the voyage belek and I loved it . We usually go to Tenerife in oct but I really like turkey.

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in belek late oct ?

weather usually good during the day,can get windy ,and a bit chilly at night ,air con might not be on either ,but do not need it ,most of the piers close down in October and the beach bars as well ,but overall still very good

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,343 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in belek late oct ?

AVERAGE TEMPERATURES IN OCTOBER

Day-time temperature - 26 degrees

Night-time temperature - 14 degrees

Sunshine hours - 8

Rainy days - 5

Water temperature - 23

NOVEMBER

Day-time temperature - 21 degrees

Night-time temperature - 11 degrees

Sunshine hours - 6

Rainy days - 7

Water temperature - 20

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,338 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in belek late oct ?

Hi emma

I am hoping it will be nice as we are going from the 22nd October for 2 weeks to the Maxx Royal..

We went to the Antalya area from the 2nd November last year and had some great weather. We dined outside the first week of our 2 week stay in the evening and we used the pier, It was starting to cool down in the evenings.

Outdoor Restaurants may start to close but are weather dependent.

We have been previously had had an almighty storm one day so a bit hit and miss.

It will be a lot nicer than in the UK !!!

wigan uk
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in belek late oct ?

Hi , who have you booked the maxx royal with? This hotel looks lovely.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,338 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in belek late oct ?

Hi emma

I booked with Thomson and could only afford to go there in October as it is so expensive in high season.

It is a the sister hotel to the Voyage Belek.

We also had to book the cheapest room option but got a good deal I think for such a superb hotel. We have a Jacuzzi on our top floor balcony.

Sounds like your getting the Turkey bug !

6. Re: Weather in belek late oct ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2014, 06:20