We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gloria Golf - Where to stay with a 2 year old

Honey79
Level Contributor
61 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Gloria Golf - Where to stay with a 2 year old

Hi,

I have just booked myself, husband and our 2 year old into the Gloria Golf. I have read that it is vast and I just wondered if anyone could recommend which area of the hotel to stay in with a 2 year old. I usually prefer to be near the restaurants as main building but have read that the beach and the pools are some walk away. We have booked a Junior Suite.

Also, does the hotel have milk for children? I am assuming that they do but thought I had better double check.

Thanks

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
248 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gloria Golf - Where to stay with a 2 year old

Hello Honey79. You have made a very good choice of hotel! I am going for the third time the week after next. The junior suites are located in both the main building and the in the gardens and are well positioned for the restaurants, pool and beach. If you would like to PM me with your email address I will send you a map of the resort and you can decide where might suit you best.

2. Re: Gloria Golf - Where to stay with a 2 year old

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2014, 05:18