We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diamond or Deluxe?

Cambridge
Level Contributor
213 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
Diamond or Deluxe?

Hi all,

What is the main difference between these 2 hotels. Just spotted good similar prices for a seaview room for 2 adults and a 10 year old. Do they both have a heated outdoor pool in April and is one of the more biaised towards children at all?

Thanks

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Diamond or Deluxe?

I have never been to both so cannot comment on too much but I know a colleague who has returned from the deluxe and said it was really good however small in comparison to other resorts he had been too, infact is considering booking the voyage for next year. I really like the look of the diamond, super trendy and very luxurious but on the pricey side.

Most of the hotels in belek don't have heated pools but have indoor ones which can be warm. The outdoor pool water can be pretty cold on occasions but bearable once you get in!

Is there a big difference in price?

2. Re: Diamond or Deluxe?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2014, 05:16