We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gloria golf resort hotel

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Colchester, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Gloria golf resort hotel

We are large group (14) golfers staying at above hotel would like to know if anyone has stayed and if so how the bookings work for restaurants we have had problems at other hotels as sometimes we do like to eat as a group ?

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
248 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gloria golf resort hotel

Have never had a problem booking a la carte restaurants at Gloria Golf. However, the largest party I have booked for was 5. I have noticed large groups of golfers being accommodated at the restaurants though. I usually email guest relations the day before travelling and request a reservation in one of the restaurants for the second night of the holiday and then book alternate nights once in the resort. Bookings are taken no more than 2 days in advance. Be sure to check which nights the restaurants aren't open. There is usually one night per week each restaurant closes.

Colchester, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Gloria golf resort hotel

Thank you so much for your email it was and hopefully will be very helpful

3. Re: Gloria golf resort hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2014, 06:19