We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxis at the Airport to VB and Turkish bath

Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
107 posts
137 reviews
Save Topic
Taxis at the Airport to VB and Turkish bath

Hi could I ask

Is it easy to get a taxi from AYT to voyage belek, and how much?

Or should I pre book transfers to be on safe side?

Got a quote from resorthopper for £40 return shuttle

Also are there any reputable ladies turkish bath experiences outside the hotel, as I feel they are overpriced in hotels.

Kind regards

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxis at the Airport to VB and Turkish bath

I would pre book ,as it can sometimes get a bit manic at the airport and some of the cab drivers when they know you have not pre booked will attempt to over charge you. There are a few Hamams in or around Belek which are indeed cheaper than the hotels.

Peter

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxis at the Airport to VB and Turkish bath

although the transfers for my holidays are included, i always book taxis separately. This year i booked with holiday taxi's and got a great deal plus used a cashback website,.

3. Re: Taxis at the Airport to VB and Turkish bath

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 November 2014, 06:18