We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just booked the Maxx for next year.

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
southport
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
150 reviews
Save Topic
Just booked the Maxx for next year.

Well we have gone and done it.

After reading toadys excellent review and live report , plus having a tour whilst at the Susesi we we're determined to treat ourselves so just booked a sea view suite for 2 weeks next October.

so we now have the fabulous Barut Lara to look forward to in May and the Maxx Royal in October

can't wait.

Manchester.
Level Contributor
1,696 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just booked the Maxx for next year.

Hi Brian,

The Maxx Royal the number 1 ranked hotel in Belek AND the Barut Lara number 1 ranked hotel in Antalya - lucky you!!

Only 83 days until we go to the wonderful Maxx Royal, can't wait!

Diane

southport
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just booked the Maxx for next year.

Hi Diane.

I know it's great... We will be going to the two best hotels in Turkey in the same year, can't wait.

I'll tell you one thing though Diane... your gonna be blown away with the Maxx, it really is something else,I bet your counting the days.

Brian.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,021 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just booked the Maxx for next year.

Yes Diane will be counting down forsure and nice to see the Maxx Royal in the top spot where is deserves to be !

Brian you are so lucky !

Edited: 08 December 2013, 10:06
Manchester
Level Contributor
382 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just booked the Maxx for next year.

Hi Brian

Check you out , splashing the cash , ha ha

Sounds like you are going to have some great holidays next year , the Maxx really does sound very special , and the weather in October should be good as well ,already looking forward to the "live " thread

Cheers

Pete

southport
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just booked the Maxx for next year.

Hi Pete.

Really looking forward to next year,should not be wishing my life away but can't wait.

Having been to our favorite the Barut 6 times we know what to expect, but the Maxx is the one we are really looking forward to.

Will certainly do a live but how do I compete with Anns live.

Brian.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
401 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just booked the Maxx for next year.

Oh dear God Brillin! When are you going? I am there late October. If we are there the same time we could always have a fight over whether barut lara beats delphin palace or maybe a fight over the baileys! Only joking, maybe we can have a sunbed scrap! Lol

southport
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Just booked the Maxx for next year.

Haha.

I have got my boxing gloves packed already lol.

We are there from the16th.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
401 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Just booked the Maxx for next year.

At least we are not on the same flight then! phew. I get there before you, so as revenge for all the comments you have made about the delphin chain, I am going to drink the hotel dry of baileys! Ha that will teach you!! He he

southport
Level Contributor
2,024 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Just booked the Maxx for next year.

Well at least you will be drinking quality drinks ...ow ...lol.

norfolk uk
Level Contributor
410 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Just booked the Maxx for next year.

Hi Brian

I stayed first week of December have not done a review yet as I have been ill .We had a fab time we love the Barut lara and the Gloria Serenity but now planning to make our summer holidays a little shorter so we can go back to the Maxx next November .You won,t regret it definitely the place for an extra special holiday.

Karen