We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A La Carte Menus and other info needed for Voyage Belek

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
118 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
A La Carte Menus and other info needed for Voyage Belek

I wondered if anyone has any photos or any detail of the menus at the a la cartes and the beach/snack bars.

Does the ice cream bar just serve ice cream by the scoop or does it serve lollies etc too.

Is there drinks in the mini bar and are they free. I have been to a few other AI hotels and have had to pay for the mini bar filling.

Any info on the cinema would be good as im sure my son will like to watch a film or two.

thanks to anyone who can give me any info, much appreciated.

Sudbury, United...
Level Contributor
399 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A La Carte Menus and other info needed for Voyage Belek

I have just been to Italian a la carte during our new year visit and can remember some of the choices. Choice of italian breads with chargrilled vegetables, cheese plate and 3 'dips' on table to start. I chose carpaccio of beef with balsamic dressing next, can't remember other choice, then tomato soup with basil, followed by a choice of two salads. Next a choice of 3 entree pasta dishes, seafood linguine, chicken tagliatelle with creamy sauce and cheese tortellini. Main course is steak with mushroom or pepper sauce, grilled chicken, salmon with delicious sauce or lamb chops. Dessert is panacotta with raspberry sauce or tiramisu. During summer concept there are freezers with magnums, twisters, cornettos, calippos and a range of popular turkish ice creams at 3 places on complex, beach bar, adult pool bar and family pool bar. We have just returned and they still had these available at Adult pool bar by heated pool, open to everyone during winter concept. Scoop ice cream which is really delicious is available from the patisserie all year round from 11 to 6 pm and it is usually available during evening meal in restaurant.

Drinks in the mini bar include milk, chocolate milk, coca cola, fanta, beer, sprite, also peanuts and chocolate wafer biscuit.....all included and refilled daily.

During summer the films tend to just be shown at 10.15pm every evening... winter concept they put extra films on during wet days.

Edited: 07 January 2014, 16:28
Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
118 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A La Carte Menus and other info needed for Voyage Belek

thanks for your reply, i remember from our last visit that the Italian was nice as was the Mexican and Turkish. Dont think we went to any of the other a la cartes.

I love the grounds of the Voyage, so much to look at when just wandering around.

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A La Carte Menus and other info needed for Voyage Belek

You have that well covered Rita .

Making me even more homesick for the Voyage ,lol .

Peter

Edited: 07 January 2014, 19:02
Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: A La Carte Menus and other info needed for Voyage Belek

Ditto, I feel the same!

Peter are u going in April aswell as June?

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: A La Carte Menus and other info needed for Voyage Belek

Hello and happy new year everybody,

The Chinese was pretty good too. We had prawn crackers with 3 dips, then a choice of sweet and hot soup (which was good) or seafood soup. Then for starter we had chicken with ginger sauce and I had Chinese steam raviolis with a meat filling, then a salad, then we both had sweet and sour chicken served with 2 types of rice and a noodle side dish. Desert was banana and pineapple fritter with vanilla ice cream. As a main there was also a choice of duck, beef and I can't remember the rest.

In terms of the adult heated pool snack restaurant, we didn't eat there (too cold for me!!) But I had a look at the menu and there were pizzas, pasta dishes, steak sandwiches, burgers and they also did grilled fish and there was a sort of salad bar there too. But it was busy and seemed popular. Hope it helps

6. Re: A La Carte Menus and other info needed for Voyage Belek

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2015, 05:21
Get answers to your questions about Belek