We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limak Arcadia golf

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Limak Arcadia golf

Has anyone been here that they would recommend this place? Going with 2 8year olds a 6year old 5 2 & 1 year old aswell as 6 adults with an age range from 28-54. I've been looking at all different hotels and this one seems to have great reviews but the rooms don't look up to scratch. Are they getting refurbed this year? What' is the food like? Is there a children's buffet at night? Anything anyone could tell me about this hotel would be appreciated x

Newmarket, Suffolk
Level Contributor
351 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Limak Arcadia golf

Hi Michelle, i have stayed at the Arcadia with my 10 year old son, fantastic value resort, with great kids club and activities through the day and night.

We loved going down to the beach, as they had a 'mcacadia' a kind of mcdonalds, doing toasties, burgers, hotdogs and chips etc and had a bar attached with beer and soft drinks, my son loved spending his lunchtimes here.

I stayed in the main building in September 2012 which had just been refurbished during the winter and i believe the rest of the resort was being done winter 2013.

There is a childrens buffet area outside, serving the usual, we tended to pick from the main buffet restaurant for dinner as my loves his pasta.

Netty x

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Limak Arcadia golf

Hi netty

Thanks for your reply, that's great help thanks. Sounds to me like the kids will have plenty to eat. :)

It was the rooms that was swaying us but since found pics of the new refurbed ones can only email and ask to be put in the main hotel.

Happy holidays :) x

edinburgh
Level Contributor
44 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Limak Arcadia golf

Michelle

I stayed here July 2013 with my wife and 14 year old son. I thought the place was faultless. No doubt their are grander hotels in the area but their price will reflect this.

The food, staff, grounds and beach were excellent,where this hotel excels is the nightime entertainment,the shows and aftershows were magnificent.

The management are constantly on the go and it is reasuring that they are willing to sit and converse with you.

There was not a lot of Brits there but everyone was friendly enough

Go for it you will not regret it.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
71 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Limak Arcadia golf

Hello thanks for your reply. I took the plunge and booked it yesterday woohoo. Can't wait.

Is there any tips etc you would give us? I'm going to email the hotel directly hopefully get our rooms near each other. Where is best to ask for a room? I know you don't always get what you want but no harm in asking. Is the main building the best rooms? What's the dress code restaurants? Do they do a gala night? If so what's the dress code for this?

Do you think it's easy to get into the ala carte's?

Sorry I will probably have more questions hehe happy holidays x

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Limak Arcadia golf

We go with 6 yr old girl and 10 yr old boy in August. Anyone out there going around this time? Can't wait never been belek only been olu deniz 2 times in turkey

Liverpool, United...
13 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Limak Arcadia golf

Hi, does anybody know if Cava or cocktails are included in the all inclusive package?

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,214 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Limak Arcadia golf

I am going to have a walk down to the Arcadia at Easter so I will try and find out what cocktails etc are inclusive!

Some hotels have cocktail of the day!

Liverpool, United...
13 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Limak Arcadia golf

Thank you Toady

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Limak Arcadia golf

hi just seen your post and had to reply, we went to the hotel in august 2013, it was fantastic, my children were 12 and 14 at the time and they loved every minute of it, we are actually returning there in a few weeks time and just cant wait, everyone is so friendly and even though there is lots of other different nationalities staying at the limak arcadia everyone is just wanting to have a good time, it is such a clean and well looked after hotel, even though the hotel is all inclusive there is a few al la cartes that you can go to but you have to pay for these (its not much ) we were not going to bother but when we were there we met another family who advised us to go, we did and to be honest it was the best advice given, we went to the Italian restaurant, it was amazing ,the food, the table decoration, the scenery everything about it, I have never dined any where so beautiful in my life, hope this helps and hope you have a great holiday

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1 post
26 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Limak Arcadia golf

We're a group of 9 travelling to arcadia on the 21 august, ages are 8, 12, 17 ,17 and five adults 40/64