We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

voyage belek additional costs

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
uk
Level Contributor
97 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
voyage belek additional costs

hi

could some one let us know the costs involved in re visiting one of the once free ala carte restaurants, is drink included etc?

many thanks

ryan

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
283 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: voyage belek additional costs

You can re-visit the free al a cartes but only if they have availability and you'll normally have to speak to guest relations the drinks are all inclusive but there is a separate wine list which I don't know the costs of... :-) if your talking about steak or teripinyaki then they are €15 pp x

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: voyage belek additional costs

To add to this if you want to revisit any more of the others during your stay it is an additional 5 euro. Hayley

Mechelen, Belgium
Level Contributor
5 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: voyage belek additional costs

Hi, They have great steak alacart resteraunt at the Montgomeire golf club, definetly woth to try,drinks are included in your concept but there are special wines,and othre kind of drinks which you need to pay. Drinks you get in all inclusive concept are very good,they are not only local alot of them import drinks as well. You just pay service fee to book alacart resteraunts max 15 per person.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,019 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: voyage belek additional costs

Hi Ahmet

I think the club house steak house is just for Maxx Royal guests as the Voyage has it's own steak house.

Oxford
Level Contributor
125 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: voyage belek additional costs

I ate at the Bueno Steak House in the Monty clubhouse a couple of times after playing golf there.

I was staying at The Maxx both times but I thought it was also open to VB residents as a discounted a la carte, the Maxx and VB being stablemate hotels.

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: voyage belek additional costs

The Maxx steak house is for their own guests, as Is the one at the Voyage .

Peter

7. Re: voyage belek additional costs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2015, 06:23