We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter anyone going to VB with older teens / young adults ?

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,085 posts
112 reviews
Save Topic
Easter anyone going to VB with older teens / young adults ?

We are going at Easter with our son for his 21st birthday and wondered if anyone else was going in a group or with family around this age ?

He is a good mixer but nice to know that he will have others his age! Thanks !

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easter anyone going to VB with older teens / young adults ?

There are a number of the forum members going at the same time this year. It's worth checking out the post on who's going to belek and when to see what comes up for the voyage! Either way, without a doubt you will meet up with people and have a great time. Lots of entertainment!

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,085 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easter anyone going to VB with older teens / young adults ?

Hi Hayles

Yes I keep looking but everyone seems to be going with much younger children! I am sure there will be some his age,

Just paid my balance today and inci says our booking is showing on the system and she has made note of our requests !

All rooms will be finished by 15/03/2014 she says !

3. Re: Easter anyone going to VB with older teens / young adults ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2015, 05:18