We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Voyage Belek

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Voyage Belek

Hi

We have just booked the Voyage Belek for the first two weeks in September with our two and a half year old and I just wondered what the weather was like then?

Also does anyone have a map of the hotel that they could send me please?

Also what is the entertainment like and is there much to do in Belek itself and round about the hotel?

Many thanks

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Voyage Belek

Hi Kazza.

If you send me your email address via pm on this site I will send you a map and some info re entertainment in hotel.

Peter

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Voyage Belek

Hi again Kazza ,

Not much to doo outside the hotel as it is in the middle of what used to be a pine forest , as is all the hotels in the area . Nearest town is Belek ten minutes in cab ,or t you can get a tourist tractor . There is a market on a Saturday which is worth a visit depending if you wish to buy stuff. Few bars and restaurants and currency exchange offices where you can book tours .

Peter

gb
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Voyage Belek

hi we are going to voyage in jun do you have a site map

louise

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Voyage Belek

Hi louise , you will have to send me your email address via pm on this site and then I will send it as an attachment . What date in June are you there as we are there from the 3rd - 17th.

Peter

SQF
Level Contributor
168 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Voyage Belek

We usually go to Turkey for 10 nights from mid September and the weather has always been lovely, sunny days in the low 30s and pleasant evenings.

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Voyage Belek

I am leaving the VB at the 2nd of June, should I tell the Barmen to stock up for you Peter?

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Voyage Belek

Hi Theo,my original plan for this year was to go to the Voyage in April and June ,then I changed the April visit to the Sentidao Zeynep in order to have a holiday with my daughter , husband and two grand children. Due to recent developments I have decided to keep these two holidays ,but I am now booking the Voyage again for the second two weeks in April ,so I will make sure the barman has stocked up for you lol .

Peter

Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Voyage Belek

I am not bound to high priced imports like some others ;-) so some bottles of Raki and enough Efes will do. Have a nice vacation at both hotels!

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Voyage Belek

lol will do Theo, same to you .

Peter

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
618 posts
30 reviews