We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

belek in april

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
belek in april

hi has anyone been to belek at the end of april? I am not sure if it will be warm enough for the pool and will we coats for the night time, also is the market on only Saturdays and also has anyone swam with the dolphins at the troy park, please could you let me know. many thanks

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: belek in april

Hi been first two weeks of April and came home with a lovely tan, sunbathed in bikini everyday! Weather nice and warm, got very chilly at night though and did need a light jacket when outside. Did get the odd night of heavy rain

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,410 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: belek in april

AVERAGE TEMPERATURES IN APRIL

Day-time temperature - 21 degrees

Night-time temperature - 11 degrees

Sunshine hours - 8

Rainy days - 7

Water temperature - 17

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: belek in april

thanks for your help much appreciated

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: belek in april

ah thank you for the reply, I thought I may have needed jackets but wasn't sure, was many on the beach and was belek market on when you were there? I have been in august 13 although april maybe a lot cooler I guess, thank you for the earlier reply

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: belek in april

All the above is good advise , but I would read reviews on Troy park as it gets some negative comments .

Peter

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: belek in april

thank you for your advice I will look at website for troy park

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: belek in april

Market on in April and very good, prepare to haggle, it made me laugh as the stall holders try to get you to look at there wares by shouting 'cheaper than Asda, cheaper than Tesco!!!'

Pool temps did reach about 26 degrees, but that's an excellent guide that AngelaSurrey posted. I personally found it too chilly at night as I like to sit outside at night when on holiday and watch the entertainment, but as your going a bit later on it may be a bit warmer. Not been to Troy water park so can't comment

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,392 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: belek in april

Hi palm75

The hotel attached to the Troy water park is closed for renovation until April 28th so maybe the Aqua Park is to.

The pools are still cold in April.

We always usually go at Easter to the Antalya area and really the weather chart above is an indication and just average temperatures. We have been late March in to April and had better weather than mid to late April, luck of the draw really at this time of year. Last year we went from 6th May for 2 weeks and we sat outdoors several evenings for entertainment and even had a beach Party and Gala evening.We did have some rain but luckily mostly in the evening so entertainment was brought indoors.

We are going for 2 weeks up until the 29th April this year so hoping for some evenings outside but a light cardi jacket may be needed! Some hotels offer wraps for ladies when dining outside !

An hotel with an heated pool would be good but not many have them.

Lovely time to go as if you want to get out and about it is still not to hot to do so !

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: belek in april

hi there have just seen your reply and this helps a lot, I have been before but only in august and this year we are there at the last week in april so I am just hoping its warm enough for the pool for the kids, are you going to the limak arcadia? we loved it last year and just so looking forward to going back,

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
44 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: belek in april

Hi there does anyone know if the market is on a Wednesday in april in belek,thank you