We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi transport from antalya airport to belek ??

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Topic
taxi transport from antalya airport to belek ??

hi friends

how much should I pay for the taxi take from antalya airport to belek (pappillion zeugma hotel)?

we are 3 persons

and how long time it take

i will travel after 2 days

thanks

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi transport from antalya airport to belek ??

hi friends any help

i will travel today

Sudbury, United...
Level Contributor
416 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi transport from antalya airport to belek ??

We use sun transfers .... it takes about 35mins by taxi to Belek. Probably cost about £70 return.

Mentioned in this post
Belek
Belek
Serik District, Turkey
London, UK
Level Contributor
125 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: taxi transport from antalya airport to belek ??

We booked our transfers with sun transfers cost us approx 65,retur n

Las Palmas de Gran...
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: taxi transport from antalya airport to belek ??

Hi on shared bus Justbooktransfers.com have this journey at just under 60 euros for the round trip.

HDH
Saundersfoot...
Level Contributor
511 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: taxi transport from antalya airport to belek ??

Got to add we used Sun transfers and it was just perfect service, man with card with our name on it as we arrivedat Antalya airport , straight to the minibus ( marked Hana travel ) we had booked a private transfer , good politebdriver , on return , driver was 15 minutes early and again very polite and very good driver as we nearly got taken out on the road to the airport by awful drivers . Perfect service and I will definitely use them again. We paid £61 due to low euro , taxi would have been about 110 € . No contest at all.

Regards Helen

6. Re: taxi transport from antalya airport to belek ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 08 May 2014, 22:05
7. Re: taxi transport from antalya airport to belek ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2015, 05:16