We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Voyage Belek Block B

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Voyage Belek Block B

Hi all voyage belek lovers. We stayed in block A our last visit but just found out we are in block B next visit. I know it is further away from the main pool which doesn't worry me but heard the rooms overlook the kitchens etc and can be noisy. Also do they all have showers as it only mentions a bath? Thanks in advance for any information.

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Voyage Belek Block B

Hi ALISON B, stayed in block b last year and it was fab they don't look over any kitchens, they over look the gardens and some face the new Laguna rooms, and we never heard any noise and we were facing the reception. The only noise we heard was from the locus/crickets, whatever they were, but heard them all over the hotel! It's in a great location, just perfect to stop off at the reception bar for a late night nightcap before going to bed!! They all have baths with a shower in the bath, no separate shower, plenty hit enough and powerful enough, and plenty of room in there. Bonus this year as ALL of the rooms have been renovated,

We loved it and are booked to go in the same block this year?

Hope this helps

LMKs

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
533 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Voyage Belek Block B

Yes it's definitely a shower over the bath in b block where I seem to think a block and the bungalows have just a shower cubicle. Never been disturbed by noise personally in this block and think its fine to stay in, lovely walk to wherever you want to be.

Have you looked at the bungalows? We have got a cheaper price for those this year and to me they are the ideal location.

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Voyage Belek Block B

Thanks both. Put my mind at rest can't be without a shower. Must admit would of been very surprised with the standard of hotel if didn't have a shower. Sure we will cope with the pub crawl on the way to the beach and back in the evenings. Has block b been renovated then? 5 days of work to get through and counting.

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
900 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Voyage Belek Block B

Block b has just been finished, according to other posts, so you will be one of the first few in there, lucky you, hope you have a great time

Barnsley
Level Contributor
3 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Voyage Belek Block B

We have stayed in B Block 4 or 5 times and there is no noise and not near the kitchens. one benefit was you could pick up the WIFI in your rooms because near reception. Also I believe all the rooms have been renovated this winter ,look at the picture on voyage web site. They look really nice.

We are back there on the 12th April for 2 weeks booked in B block again.

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Voyage Belek Block B

Thanks. May bump into then as there until the 19th.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Voyage Belek Block B

I've booked the b block twice for our stays this year and find it one of the quieter areas to stay. I much prefer this end and with the refurbishment is a bonus!

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,578 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Voyage Belek Block B

We are booked in B Block at Easter and location I think is fine and looking forward to being some of the first guests to stay in them !

9. Re: Voyage Belek Block B

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 April 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Belek