We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Different between "ultra" all inclusive and all inclusive?

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Different between "ultra" all inclusive and all inclusive?

We are staying at the new hotel Port Nature Luxury Resort and they adverticing with ULTRA all inclusive... Anybody know the different between ultra and plain all inclusive?

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
847 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Different between "ultra" all inclusive and all inclusive?

HI

Ultra All Inclusive often means that there are all kinds of extras in the package such as massages, sports and special drinks. It is becoming more common now for some resorts to include the ultra all inclusive concept such as branded drinks. The resort factsheet will provide you with what is included in the normal package as opposed to the ultra/

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Different between "ultra" all inclusive and all inclusive?

Ok, thanks! :)

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,655 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Different between "ultra" all inclusive and all inclusive?

I have rarely seen Ultra All Inclusive to include massages nor motorised water type sports !

Ultra All Inclusive usually is 24 hour all Inclusive with International drinks !

The only inclusive massage we have ever had was at the Barut Lara but you had to have paid for a Junior Suite and you could have a 30 minute facial or some sort of body massage and only for one person.

You are always best to go for Ultra !

I have the fact sheet for that hotel and a little vague but they have yet to open !

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
847 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Different between "ultra" all inclusive and all inclusive?

Definately the ultra all inclusive is the way forward. Personally, I like having the international drinks maybe i'm just being fussy but you stick to what your used to right? I do like the wine you get over there though :)

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,655 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Different between "ultra" all inclusive and all inclusive?

Hi Hayles but even going a ultra All Inclusive it can vary greatly and always best to check the hotels concept before booking !

Like most are classed as 5 star but the difference in quality is huge say between here at the VB and the Maxx Royal but then so is the price !

Having said that when I booked the Maxx Royal for this October it was more to go to the VB as they only had laguna rooms left !

6. Re: Different between "ultra" all inclusive and all inclusive?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 April 2015, 05:16