We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October Half Term Weather

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Topic
October Half Term Weather

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what the weather is generally like at the end of October?

Thanks

Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,380 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: October Half Term Weather

Hi,

We once went to Delphin Palace in October half term, sunny days, mid 20's, pools freezing and once the clocks changed it was dark at 5, plus facilities started to pack up around us, I would only return at this time of year if a hotel has heated pools

Hope this helps, best wishes, Angela

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,128 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: October Half Term Weather

We were at the Voyage last October and had fab weather. Nothing was closing there. From memory i'm sure the pier was still up - sun died around 4 but we just plotted up at the pool bar before going back to the room to get ready for the evening.

Having said that friends were at Delphin Diva the year before but had 5 days of rain sadly.

Edited: 30 April 2014, 17:20
jbi
Preston
Level Contributor
231 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: October Half Term Weather

Hi.

We were at Gloria Serenity last October. The weather was lovely between 10 am and 3.30 ish, that's because of the time of year and sun rises later and sets earlier.

As advised above 2 things that you need to think about when travelling at that time of year

1) Does it have a heated pool? If not they are freezing! The sea was warmer.

2) When does the hotel change from Summer to WInter programme? Some hotels shut a lot of outdoor venues around this time of year mainly because it is cold in the evening but this can mean you only get a singer or 2 in a bar inside rather than the amazing summer entertainment. Also outdoor resturants/bars etc can close and not as many options.

Once you have a short list others on here might be able to help you but my recommendation would be to check with the hotel itself and you can get different info from different people.

We would go back at this time of year you get amazing hotels at great prices!

4. Re: October Half Term Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2015, 06:16