We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maxx Royal Al la Carte voucher

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
middlesex
Level Contributor
115 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Maxx Royal Al la Carte voucher

Could anyone advise what the voucher offers? I have downloaded it.

manchester
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Maxx Royal Al la Carte voucher

Hi , been wondering about this as well , we are staying for a week in oct .

karen

Fife, Scotland
Level Contributor
356 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maxx Royal Al la Carte voucher

I've downloaded a few. Hoping to use them in October.

hampshire
Level Contributor
25 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Maxx Royal Al la Carte voucher

Hi

Had e mail back from hotel in January only one voucher per stay at a Al la Carte restaurant free of charge apart from Teppanniaky part of Asian restaurant.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,103 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Maxx Royal Al la Carte voucher

The charge for the Steak House at the club house has gone up to 30 euro this year !

Maybe you can use the voucher there !

Brussels
Level Contributor
30 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Maxx Royal Al la Carte voucher

Hi, we used this voucher when we stayed in April this year. You only need to print it out once. There is an a separate reservation desk in the hotel for the a la carte restaurants, when we stayed it was not in the lobby where the check in and guest relations are, but on the lower floor in the middle of the shops. At the a la carte reservation desk you can see the menus for the a la cartes and make reservations. You show your TA voucher when you make the reservation and take it with you to the restaurant. Then you are not charged for the food, only for extra drinks e.g. if you want a special bottle of wine that is not in the AI. If you want to go to the steak house I would recommend emailing guest relations in advance to reserve. It is small, only around 30 covers. We enjoyed it. We didn't try the other a la cartes for dinner but if you like Chinese the Woxxie is supposed to be good.

You can also reserve Turkish breakfast (cheeses, fruit, bread, honey, yogurt, eggs) at the Oceans restaurant at the same reservation desk if you fancy a change from the main buffet restaurant. No charge. And you can visit Oceans, Bistro 21 and Circa bar for lunch all at no charge and without a reservation, as well as the aqua park restaurant and the pancake house. So plenty of different places to eat. Enjoy!

Sally

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,103 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Maxx Royal Al la Carte voucher

Great news regarding he voucher! I must print one off before we go !

We did not try the breakfast but loved that Restaurant at lunch time!

We loved the Italian but will try the Asian this next visit !

Brussels
Level Contributor
30 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Maxx Royal Al la Carte voucher

We had the Turkish breakfast at Oceans a few times for a change from the buffet. It is beautifully laid out, you can sit outside or inside and they bring you plates with Turkish cheeses, cold meats, olives, yoghurt, jams, honey, warm Turkish pancakes with spinach and cheese and a bread basket. They make your eggs to order and there is nespresso coffee (espresso, latte, cappuccino...). Lovely way to start the day!

I think you can only use the TA voucher for one visit to an a la carte and we used it for the steakhouse. The food was good, the wine superb (if pricey) and the service excellent.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,103 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Maxx Royal Al la Carte voucher

Hi Sally

Yes we went to the steak house and the Italian we went to twice.

We liked going on the buggy to the Restaurant and we had a lovely meal.

I got a huge bouquet of flowers meant for a bride who failed to show !! They were beautiful ! We had made a fuss of the lovely waiters and one made me a rose from tissue, the other one pretended to make one but then someone put the flowers in his hand ! It was a lovely evening.

Yes we will try the breakfast this time but we find they bring so much food.

We used the Bistro but not for breakfast but on the last day i saw the lovely terrace and wished we had,

We have heard our friend Orhan from another hotel works there now so i will be looking out for him !

1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Maxx Royal Al la Carte voucher

Hi,

Could someone direct me to the link for the voucher?

Thanks,

Diana

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,103 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Maxx Royal Al la Carte voucher

Hi Diana

The offer has ended now and was only available up until the end of October.

Wish it was still on offer as we go there on the10th January but we have budgeted for a couple of the Restaurants.

It was here on the Maxx Royal reviews page but could be back again at some point I suppose !