We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cornelia Diamond

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Topic
Cornelia Diamond

Hi Folks,

I am a voyager at heart and the prices next year are very disappointing to say the least!

Can anyone give me some feedback on the Cornelia Diamond?

1. Food Experience

2. Entertainment all round

3. Accommodation

4.Service

5.Other

It's hard when you find a place you really like and sometimes your better with the devil you know but having reassurance that this resort is good all round is most helpful.

Ta!

H

Stoke-on-trent...
Level Contributor
799 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cornelia Diamond

Hi hayles, went Corniela Diamond last year summer concept, and am also booked go in november when the golf is on. I have also been the Voyage. Accommodation is fantastic the rooms are very nice and fantastic shower, we stayed on same floor as the buffet and had a sea view over looking swim up rooms. Service was spot on for us and we could not fault it, Then again we never seem to have bad service where ever we have been and always have a fab holiday. I wrote a review hayles and put sum piccies up as well. Entertainment is the Usual you get in all the hotels, there all abit similar. Fantastic hotel reason we are going back lol. Steak al;a Carte was fantastic. Had no trouble in getting in any of them as well. in fact we didnt want to leave but hen we were going to the Delphin imperial for the second week. our second visit, so we had a fabulous holiday.

Edited: 08 May 2014, 09:30
dorset
Level Contributor
283 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cornelia Diamond

Hayley, a little story, last year me and my partner were looking for a hotel to stay in belek, after hours and hours of surfing/ research/ advice etc, we narrowed it down to two hotels, the voyage, and the cornelia diamond, it was the hardest decision I have ever made, after going on google , and typing in which of the two hotels were better, people who HAD BEEN TO BOTH HOTELS , were adamant that the c d , was more classier, and better in most departments,

We had a fantastic time , after over twenty years holidaying in the European sun belt , we both agreed that this was the best hotel we have ever stayed in ,

We were giving a room upgrade on arrival,( WHICH IS COMMON ), the room was absolutely fantastic, with a beautiful waterfall type shower, all the toiletries you will ever need supplied,

The dining room does receive some differing reviews, but hey , which hotel with 600 bedrooms , will not get busy ,

We are not really show people, we did watch the acrobats one night , who were very good , there is live music every night by the dome bar , also they have big disco type themed parties down by the beach, which only go on till twelve,

As Treaclechops says, you cant really fault the service, you wont have a empty glass for very long ,

One last point , I know we all say the t a reviews can vary a tad , to say the least , but I cant believe how this great hotel has slipped ?, to number nine in the hit parade , it really is a fantastic place ,

Any more info needed, don't hesitate to p m me , happy holidays, Nigel and Sandra .

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
401 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cornelia Diamond

Hi Hayles, I have been to both CD and VB. My current clear favourite hotel is CD, heading back for our 5th visit in a few weeks.

I was probably one of the people who told Nigel the CD is classier than VB.

I actually think the entertainment at CD is far better than the other hotels. Great shows in the ampetheatre every night followed by either live band or party night at the dome bar. Great quality drinks including a nice sparkling white and a sparkling rose.

We al a carte each night and yes there is a charge for the al a cartes but they are so worth it and never had trouble booking so much so that I think we have only been buffet three or four times in all our visits there.

You should be warned that there is no out door seating in the buffet restaurant which is a real shame.

You won't get the magnums and cornettos that you get at the VB and the patisserie is smaller as is the water park.

To be honest I'm really surprised the VB is coming up more expensive than CD, I don't see how they can justify that and like I say, I have been to both.

Again rooms at CD I found much nicer although I know VB has recently been renovated.

Dome bar is great for lunch with menu service and buffet, sat outside around the pool. Menu at dome and al a cartes far more extension than VB.

I'm sure you would love it.

Edited: 08 May 2014, 18:36
4. Re: Cornelia Diamond

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2015, 06:17