We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

URGENT Help needed re wedding....

northern ireland
11 posts
Save Topic
URGENT Help needed re wedding....

I want to stay at the Rixos in Belek in June 07 but they dont do weddings can anyone suggest a wedding planner in belek/antalya?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

runcorn
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
503 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: URGENT Help needed re wedding....

Cant you contact the religious gardens/ belek tourism centre to arrange your wedding after all theirs three churches on one plot.

Cappadocia
Level Contributor
71 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: URGENT Help needed re wedding....

Congratulations with the decision.

http://www.propertravel.com/weddings.htm

You can check this out. Wedding planning for Turkey....

Good Luck

Swinton, Glasgow
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: URGENT Help needed re wedding....

Do you have your heart set on this hotel? Because the Xanadu Resort Hotel, Belek do the best weddings in the world!!!!!!

My new husband and I got married at the Xanadu 2 months ago and it was absolutely wonderful. The Hotel make you special from the moment you arrive right up until you depart. The day itself is amazing, the hotel do everything for you (I was still lazing by the pool at 2.30pm, no stress at all). All our guests say it was the best wedding they has ever been to.

If you want any other info, just let me know (I could go on for about 3 pages!).

Suz x

4. Re: URGENT Help needed re wedding....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2009, 13:17
Get answers to your questions about Belek