We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Voyage Belek - please help....

UK
Level Contributor
203 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Voyage Belek - please help....

Hi all

I'm a first timer at Belek and looking to book the "right" hotel for us. We are a young couple (40) with no children. I am intrigued by the Voyage Belek, but wonder if this is the best place for us? We like a relaxing holidy with the option to get lively if we want to, a nice room that offers a fully stocked and replenished mini bar (soft drinks and water mainly). Nice restaurants that you dont' generally have to pay extra for. Hubby does enjoy a nice latte so if that were included all the better. We like an adults only pool and areas that are child free - but not unhappy with family activities.

We like to have pool / beach towels included and have the option of being on the beach without having to go a mile for drinks / food, but also to be able to relax at a nice pool.

I hope someone can let me know if this is a good hotel for us or indeed offer an alternative.

Many thanks in advance

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Voyage Belek - please help....

Hi riveriawedding.

Welcome to the forum!

You have made an excellent choice in considering the voyage belek to spend your holiday.

This resort caters to all walks of life and has a lot of different activities to offer including evening entertainment,

The rooms have all been recently refurbished and all the fridges are replenished daily with soft drinks, kit kats, peanuts, milk, water and efes etc. in terms of the a la cartes you are spoiled for choice ranging from fish, Greek, Chinese, Italians, Turkish, Mexican which are included in the price apart from the steaknouse (Argentinian meat) which is €20pp and the Teppanyaki at €15. In terms of other eating areas, there is an adult restautsnt adjacent to the planet bar. Slightly smaller however serves the same food that the family restaurant has to offer ranging from pizza, soup, breads, variety of desserts, salad, grilled chicken and much more.

What I really enjoyed was the coffee, bearing in mind I had not touched it for four years and got addicted and they used nespresso machines. We also enjoyed going to the beer hut late afternoon and soaking up the sun people watching a great way to relax.

There is an adult pool which is very relaxing which includes a bar area and restaurant a sell as the ice cream accessible all day! You also have the pier which has very comfy loungers and the breeze is wonderful by the sea and also great for the perfect tan! From 11am at the adult pool, towels are available to use and there is also a towel hut at the family pool not so far away. We tended to take towels at the end of day just incase we needed some extra.

This place is fantastic with lots to offer and the staff do an amazing job in making it such an enjoyable experience. If you have any questions you wish to ask direct, the guest relations team are most helpful and can be reached at grbelek@voyagehotel.com

Hayles

Edited: 16 June 2014, 18:52
UK
Level Contributor
203 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Voyage Belek - please help....

Hi Hayles

Thank you for your wonderful reply. I have made up my mind! Could you just advise what room you might suggest we go for as that is a bit confusing looking at different sites. Also, is October still classed as Summer season? Is it true about the branded ice creams and soft drinks stations around the resort?

Thank you

x

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Voyage Belek - please help....

Hi

You are very welcome, happy to help.

Certainly, the resort is split into different sections. By the main reception area you have the B block which is nice and although some people may not like it given its a few minutes walk to the main resort, I consider it a quieter part of the building and it's close to the lobby bar if you want stop for a quick drink before heading to the main building which we done every night! The main building 'A' block is very close to all the main facilities including the adult/family restaurant/family pool/adult pool and pier area although it may be a bit noisier at nights with the adult disco.

There is also the villa section, near the cobra slide which we have also stayed in and these are very pleasant.

If you looking for the extra luxury then there is always the Laguna. This is more of an expensive area to book however in saying that it is a lovely spot with an restaurant and is exclusive to Laguna guests only. rooms are duplex style upstairs and downstairs with a private pool.

Ice creams are walls branded and varying from magnum in all flavours, feast, twister, cornetto and calippo aswell as carte dor ice cream available at the family pool bar and patisserie. Flavours ranging from lemon, chocolate, vanilla, pistachio, caramel, cherry sorbet, black currant sorbet.

Summer season runs from 1 April to 31 October so all facilities should be available.

I have taken a lot of pictures from my visit last week so please pm me if you would like to see these.

Hayles

Edited: 16 June 2014, 19:29
Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Voyage Belek - please help....

Apologies I forgot to add.

I have taken pictures from the voyage booklet which lists all information including bar information, opening times.

I will post a review soon but happy to send over if needed,

UK
Level Contributor
203 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Voyage Belek - please help....

Hi Hayles

Yes please i would love to see the pictures from the booklet

Thank you x

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Voyage Belek - please help....

Perfect send me a message with your email and I will forward on.

Hayles x

Maidstone
Level Contributor
54 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Voyage Belek - please help....

Id love these too please if its not too much trouble?

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Voyage Belek - please help....

no problem at all :)

Maidstone
Level Contributor
54 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Voyage Belek - please help....

Thankyou, will PM you now x

Wirral
Level Contributor
262 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Voyage Belek - please help....

You sound just like us - except we are in our 50s. We don't have children with us any more but aren't ready for SAGA holidays just yet . . .or entertainment that comprises of a duo and a keyboard (Lake Gardia Adults only!) we like more lively entertainment on our terms (where and when we want to join in) The VB completely suits all our needs and more. Hayles has probably thoroughly covered all your questions but I thought you might like our perspective as it's very similar to yours. We spend quiet days around the adult only pool or down at the adult only beach just relaxing, chatting, reading, drinking or snacking (all facilities within metres). We eat in the adult only restaurant or A La Cartes. We go in August when the hotel is full of children but we don't see them in the day unless we fancy going to the main pool to watch the fun and games or eat in a family area for a change. Sometimes we go to the amphitheatre to watch the shows which are always of good quality (especially the brought in ones) and we particularly enjoyed The Ice Queen show which had guests' children playing a lot of the parts - it was so cute. We like music and also a bit of dancing and the parties are just right for that with a varied age range (not all youngsters) so we don't feel out of place. We hope to go back for a 5th visit next August and can't wait.