We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live at the Regnum Carya

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
151 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Live at the Regnum Carya

Had a really good journey yesterday and loving this fantastic hotel. They have thought of everything and the service is great.

To answer the questions from the previous thread the air con works fine. We asked for the rooms to be near and were given two sea view rooms next door. No problems with the temperature.

The aqua park is open 10-12 and 2-5pm., the lazy river is 10.30- 11.15 and15.45-16.30 and the wave pool is 11.30-12.00, 15.00-15.30 and 16.45-17.15

There are heated outdoor pools but I haven't had time to check that out properly yet....

That's all for now!

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,338 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Live at the Regnum Carya

Hi Kruzgal

I have posted the link to the Lazy river thread here as there is so much useful info on it !

Hope you do not mind but saves you double posting this.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g312725-i3507-k7…

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
151 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Live at the Regnum Carya

Thanks...saved me a job! I will answer the questions from the other thread here to keep it on topic.

Not sure if they rake the sand at the beach. We had intended to go today but didn't make it .....hopefully tomorrow! I will take a look then.

We are not really fussed about the nightlife so probably not the best judge. There are shows at the amphitheatre at 9.30 most nights and last night there was a pier party. There is live music inside and out.....we have never been to turkey in summer before and never to Belek so nothing to compare against.

They are building a tree top trail (similar to 'go ape' ) that looks good but not finished yet. Don't know when that opens but it doesn't look far off.

They do waited lunch in the gusto snack bar which is lovely. Very wide menu choice (pizza, pasta, burgers, salads, sandwiches, grills, fish etc) and quick service. Wish it opened in the evenings!

Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,472 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Live at the Regnum Carya

Hi Kruzgal

Your posts are brilliant - love the idea of the treetop rope climbing, something else I'd not anticipated, what will they think of next?

Thank you for taking time out of your holiday

Best wishes, Angela

Lancs
Level Contributor
292 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Live at the Regnum Carya

Hi kruzgal

Thank you for all your helpful info on the Regnum

Could you tell me whats in the minibar?

Thank you

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,338 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Live at the Regnum Carya

Hi cookie

Are you thinking of the Regnum for your second week?

Have you seen they have those cool TV's behind the mirror?

There are some photos of the mini bar which again are unusual as they are like a pull out drawer.

Yes Kruzgal has been doing a great job fact finding for all of us that have booked and eager for info !

I think the fact that treacletops parents booked to go back so soon after coming home is a great sign as they have been to many of the lovely Belek hotels.

Lancs
Level Contributor
292 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Live at the Regnum Carya

Hi Toady

yes I am considering it as my 2nd wk.

It looks amazing, even the golf view rooms appear to have a lovely view.

2 weeks of pure luxury, could. I manage?

Will let you know when I book.

Not long for us now till we and our friends go to (you know where) dreading it.

how long till you go away next?

Toady don't be worrying about DIY hols, you will save a fortune, all the more for extra nights at the best Belek hotels

x

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,338 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Live at the Regnum Carya

Hi cookie

Oh yes two lovely hotels to try in one holiday !

We have only booked a golf view room as I know my husband will enjoy watching the golfers and we do not tend to use the balcony much as we prefer to be where the action is !

I will do more DIY holidays and should have perhaps just booked the room at the Regnum Carya with Monarch but I did want to fly with them now that their planes have no recline and my friend says they are better to fly with. They do not fly from the Midlands though. Our family live quite close to Manchester Airport so we will see them at the same time and stay overnight at an Airport hotel. I am booking the transfer myself though.

My May holiday next year would not have been cheaper DIY as the room alone was more than my package.!

You might love the hotel your going to, I hope so, we were unlucky I think with timing but even so it is not in the same league as others we have been to ! x

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
151 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Live at the Regnum Carya

The golf view rooms will have a nice view, just different, with lots of trees, greenery and the mountains in the background. It is not like the Lara hotels where some of the rear and side views are quite poor.

The minibar has 4 sml waters, 2 sparkling water, 2 Efes bottles, 8 cans (2 x coca cola, 1 x coco cola light, 1 x sprite, 1 x iced tea, 2 x local fruit drinks, 1 x fanta) 1 sml Tub Pringles, 1 bag of nuts, 1 bag of 'pretzel' snacks, 1 x 100g haribo bears, 1 x snickers, 1 x nestle chocolate wafer bar, 1 large water and carton of milk for coffee and tea making.

We enjoyed the a la carte Italian last night. If you sit on the balcony you get a good view of the water and light show that takes place roughly every 20 minutes from 8pm to 9 pm.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Live at the Regnum Carya

Cookie, what hotel are you dreading just out of curiosity?

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,338 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Live at the Regnum Carya

Hi Kruzgal

Yes those fountains with the lights look great !

Good to know the Italian was nice, normally one we would choose to ! What are the included wines like ?

Do they have a nice sparkling wine ?

Yes some Lara hotel rooms are facing scrub land and you do not get that in Belek.