We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather update

derby
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Weather update

Hi all ,can someone give me a weather update please as I'm due to go on holiday later this week and notice lots of storms forecasted ,thanks x

Stoke-on-trent...
Level Contributor
901 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather update

Mum and Dad are at the Regnum in Belek till sat and they say its Red Hot there.

Mentioned in this post
Belek
Belek
Serik District, Turkey
Level Contributor
189 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather update

Just got back yesterday, sea air temp 36 but thermometer by hotel pool mid to late 40's humidity very high and gets hotter mid afternoon

Enjoy

derby
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather update

Thanks for your replies , I feel happier now xx

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
850 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather update

Sorry to hijack the thread but going end September for a week on the 25th and wanted to get an Idea on the temp? Thanks all!

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
850 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather update

Bump please! ;)

hove, sussex
Level Contributor
142 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather update

Here in belek now and it's great weather! Not stupidly hot but a bit humid. We usually go in May/june so I was worried it would be too hot for me but so far it's great! Few clouds but they didn't last long! Evenings hotter than June.

7. Re: Weather update

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2015, 05:16