We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just returned from the Susesi

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
639 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Just returned from the Susesi

Just returned from the Susesi, any questions fire away.

1. Re: Just returned from the Susesi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 16 July 2014, 09:50
Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just returned from the Susesi

Yet another post removed why?!?

Godalming, United...
Level Contributor
736 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just returned from the Susesi

What's happening Hayley?

Can you DE,s get together please and find out!

It,s very annoying!

Pat x

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just returned from the Susesi

You know Pat, I don't honestly know but it takes the enjoyment away from coming on this forum. I'm getting fed up of all this rubbish....to put it politely!! X

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,494 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just returned from the Susesi

It wasn't rubbish someone called Lexis-AAA posted numerous post that were self promotion and they stayed for quite some time until enough people must have reported them ! They were posting in Russian and German to !

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just returned from the Susesi

Regardless whether or not it's rubbish, it is true...too much hoo ha going on, let's keep it happy folks ha ha!!

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,494 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Just returned from the Susesi

I meant the thread removed were not tickle tackle and just someone bombarding the forum !

Agree keep it nice !

scotland
Level Contributor
4,114 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Just returned from the Susesi

Wasnt there a load of posts earlier this year from a manager promotiing his hotel?.Glad to see TA putting a stop to this

1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Just returned from the Susesi

Hi Jaklyn

I am going with my husband and 2 sons aged 15 and 13.

I am worried that there will not be other English there for them to meet up with and is there a pitch and put at the hotel

Many thanks

Andrea

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
639 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Just returned from the Susesi

Hi, my son is 18 and he struggled to meet any friends which is so unusual for him. If your boys maybe play football with the annimation team they might meet up with other teens. To be honest we are definately in the minority here.Also there isnt a pitch and putt there. Lynn