We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monarch 2015 flight only now on sale

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,146 posts
95 reviews
Save Topic
Monarch 2015 flight only now on sale

Thought a few of our forum regulars might like to know!

Happy travels everyone

Angela

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
495 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Monarch 2015 flight only now on sale

Ooo Angela , how exciting that's the rest of my evening now sorted!

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
495 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Monarch 2015 flight only now on sale

Oh Angela my giddiness soon subsided nothing will come up for me from leeds or Manchester!

Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,146 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Monarch 2015 flight only now on sale

Oh no Joanne - I was disappointed with Gatwick options too, booked my parents on jet2 from Leeds also Thomson go on a Monday I think from Doncaster if any good?

I was holding out for Monarch but now booked With Thomas Cook after all

I used the ipad Monarch app in case anyone is struggling on a desktop

X

Let me know how you get on

How was Skeggy? Did the girls get a donkey ride?

My outlaws live nearby and an annual visit to Skegness is compulsory!

Love Angela

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
495 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Monarch 2015 flight only now on sale

I'm going to keep trying, monarch seem to be struggling getting there act together this year and still plenty of time despite my impatience!

Skeggy was lovely, a big family get together and wonderful weather xx

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
495 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Monarch 2015 flight only now on sale

Oh Angela, monarch are slowly torturing me! See today Manchester flights have gone on sale and there is a fairly decent one for the Friday I am tempted by but I want to wait and see if there is a leeds one on the Saturday or Sunday which is better! And then I have the dilemma of wether to book voyage or wait until we've been to papillon belvil and compare the two, £1000 price difference is a lot of money...! I really should stop looking!

Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,146 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Monarch 2015 flight only now on sale

Oh no - what do to for the best?

I was nervous booking my Thomas Cook flights in case easyjet offer better prices - but I wanted it settled.

The Belvil is well rated but I know how much you love the Voyage (home)

Another friend who loved the Voyage in 2013 went to a Crystal this year to save money and HATED it and paid over £1k to move to Voyage part way through. We regretted our bargain at Sherwood Breezes and spent all week wishing we'd paid more for a better hotel, when do you go to Belvil to know whether you like it or love it?

Say Hi to Ivy & Macey - Katie still mentions Ivy - might see you back at Voyage in May 2016

Keep us updated x love Angela

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
495 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Monarch 2015 flight only now on sale

We go to belvil in October so perfectly reasonable to wait and book after but I do like to be sorted! I'm leaning towards booking the voyage knowing we won't be disappointed but then think about the price difference!

Say hi to Laura and Katie too, I think if our paths cross again macey and Laura would become good friends once they overcame the initial shyness xx

8. Re: Monarch 2015 flight only now on sale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2015, 05:16