We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help me decide

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
189 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Help me decide

As you all know wife and I had a unforgettable time at cornelia diamond, love belek and want to do sea and sky next year so really want to go back July 2015.

Has anyone stayed at the cornelia as would love to go back there as standard of a la cartes international branded drinks food and bedrooms first class.

Looking at regnum carya, calista or voyage belek? That's my narrowed down choices or back to the cornelia diamond, has anyone stayed at the fore mentioned hotels if so how do they all compare. Wanting to book this weekend as got the holiday blues

Kind regards

Chris

norfolk uk
Level Contributor
410 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help me decide

Hi Chris

We have stayed at all 3 I still have not posted a review for the Regnum but I would recommend it over the others the hotel rooms even better larger drinks choice we were disappointed with the lack of evening entertainment but I believe they have now improved that. The staff were better trained and very professional pool service was excellent we will probably go back next year before the prices go up. Next choice Diamond then Voyage we did not like the room or the wine. We also like the Gloria hotels.

Any question feel free to ask will try to answer

Karen

dorset
Level Contributor
283 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help me decide

Nothing about the calista Krazykaz ?.

Level Contributor
189 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help me decide

Thanks Karen I'm so un decided it's doing me in, cornelia diamond has put a spanner in the works as had such a lovely time, how does the Gloria golf compare please

norfolk uk
Level Contributor
410 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help me decide

Hi sorry I cannot compare the Calista we are not going there until September really looking forward to those sun loungers

As for the Gloria hotels we stay at the Serenity and have a Laguna room free upgrade both times the room is on par with diamond and Regnum. Drinks choice very good food lovely a la cartes free buffet small fab entertainment and pier. The pool areas are quiet no pool service. You can sunbathe at the Golf next door where they have activities and the water park and can go to the Verde as well but you do have to pay 50% for food and drink. We have only experienced the Serenity in September we felt very chilled out in the daytime as it never felt busy tons if sun beds with good quality evenings. Reviews for this year seem to show some service problems I assume new staff I know the Regnum poached some so will probably improve once they settle in the daytime a la cartes are fantastic.

I still think the Regnum would be a good idea as they told us the prices will definitely go up after next year if they want to be as good as the maxx they have a little way to go but I am sure they will be then it will be too expensive for us in main season which is why we will try to go next year before it does.

Karen

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
846 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help me decide

I cannot speak for the other hotels as I have never visited however I am a big fan of the voyage. I am a creature of habit but when I find somewhere I like, I tend to stick with it! From everything to the service, food, branded drinks including fizz and lovely rose wine there is a lot to choose from plus the Staff are extremely professional and friendly. It is good for families, lots of activities for the children and there is also an adult restaurant and pool area.

All the rooms at the voyage have recently been refurbished so there should be no problems there and if you want that added luxury, the Laguna is the way to go but it is expensive. :)

scotland
Level Contributor
4,080 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help me decide

LOVED Susesi..been twice..yes it is older..I like look of Gloria Verde..( for an older couple) We are going to the Maxx in Winter..mega excited..but be a one off due to price..like look of Regnum and Titanic too

Godalming, United...
Level Contributor
713 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help me decide

Good Morning Chris,

I am lucky enough to have been to both the Cornelia Diamond and to The Calista,but neither the Regnum or the VB!

In fact my Wife and I are returning to the Calista on Tuesday,we enjoyed it so much!

If you loved the CD,then you will love the Calista too!

It has everything that the CD has and a little bit more!

International branded drinks are standard there( no local hooch),the Pier bar is a fully stocked bar which serves cocktails etc and is open until Midnight ( the CD,s pier bar is fairly limited I remember)

The food is very good,there are 6 ( I think) A la Cartes ( all chargeable but well worth it), the usual buffet dining room ,but every night there is a full BBQ area outside the main dining room with fresh fish,chicken,steaks,liver etc where everything is freshly cooked,so you can 'mix and match' with the buffet!

The rooms are actually better and more luxurious with French toiletries,walk in shower,bath etc ( bathroom fairly similar ,but a little plusher than the CD)

The gardens and pool areas are beautiful and the whole place is a little less 'concrety' than the CD! Much less spread out and possibly not quite as spacious outdoors!

Add to this a reception with an equal wow factor to the CD,but add Versace carpets to the mix and you get the general idea!

Both my Wife and I loved the CD and would return there in a heartbeat,but in my humble opinion,the Calista is definately a 'step up' from the Cornelia Diamomd!

That,s why we are returning there on Tuesday woo hoo!

I hope this has been of some help! I would be glad to answer any other questions,but sadly not on your other two choices

Oh,we,ve also been to the Susesi (3times),so well qualified on that one,but you may well prefer the CD to that one ( Susesi in need of a refurb,but the most fun of all 3 IMO)

Pat

Stoke-on-trent...
Level Contributor
796 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Help me decide

Have stayed at the CD, Voyage and mum dad been Calista numerous times and the Regnum. The Calista has not drawn me in to want to go there.

My dad rates the Regnum having been 15 hotels in Belek , he recently been the Riu Kaya Palazzo and we have recently been the Titanic Delux,.both great hotels.Rixos Premium another fab hotel I have been and it has been refurbished now, somebody I know just recently come back from there and they liked it better than the CD.

It is hard to choose a different hotel, when you think you can not get better than the one you have been , but trust me you can lol.

Not booked anything for next year has of yet, but looks like it might be the Regnum and sumwhere else for us do a week in 2 different hotels.

which ever hotel you choose, you are sure to have a fantastic time, the hotels are just superb!

9. Re: Help me decide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2015, 06:15