We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gone and done it!

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wirral
Level Contributor
262 posts
Save Topic
Gone and done it!

We were nervous about changing from FC to Monarch but we saved £430 per person - a whopping £1290 - for the 3 of us - on our booking for August 2015 for the wonderful VB. Woooooooooo!

Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,197 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gone and done it!

Hi Jillian

That's brilliant news - I know how much you wanted to get booked up - was worth the wait.

Hope Paul is happy at the saving too. Sit back and relax now you are all sorted.

X Angela

Wirral
Level Contributor
262 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Gone and done it!

Thanks Angela - Paul is already looking at Lira exchange rates. Lol

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
501 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gone and done it!

Ooo very exciting news Jillian, I think I am going to book tomorrow, although been tempted to stray from the voyage I think the love for the place is pulling me back!

Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,197 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gone and done it!

Joanne

You know your heart belongs to Voyage - but you may really love the Belvil in October....

Can you book both hotels to cover your options and cancel one nearer the time. Travel Republic let me cancel my Gloria Verde booking without charge as I was re-booking the Calista through them. Had I not rebooked the fee is £40. Booking.com have free cancellation unless you do the cheaper no cancel option.

We're heading up North next week - let's hope this weather holds.....

Take care x Angela

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
501 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gone and done it!

I think I'm going to book with cosmos, they are the only one coming up with availability for some reason, we've decided however good the belvil may be it's not going to stop us loving the voyage! However if we do like the belvil it will be on the list for 2016 heehee!

Wirral
Level Contributor
262 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Gone and done it!

Yes Joanne, Paul is very excited even if there is still 13 months to go. We would have tried somewhere else but for £1650 each for 2 weeks in August it was a no brainier. We know the VB guarantees to give us excellent value for that kind of money. I will certainly get my £825's worth each week. Lol.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
501 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Gone and done it!

Well I did it too! Booked for the voyage end of May for two weeks, got a good price with monarch and know we will be 100% happy at voyage. Is it to soon to start the countdown yet?!

Wirral
Level Contributor
262 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Gone and done it!

Go you - you know you'll have an excellent time. Definitely not too soon to countdown Joanne. We are rather sad and have it as a focus to get us through the fact that we can't get away this summer and it will keep us going through the dark days of winter too. I lost my hat at the VB in May and Paul has got me surfing the net for a new one - I want one like a saw someone wearing at the VB. . . I'm also looking for 360 degree cabin case in the sales seeing as we've got 10 kilos of hand luggage - my motto being, "if you can drag it - pack it." Lol. My sister loved it her holiday at the VB and is coming again with us in the August.

Keep on counting . , .

Sudbury, United...
Level Contributor
390 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Gone and done it!

Hi Jillian, thanks to your 'heads up' 're Monarch prices, we have also booked VB for August 2015 with Monarch. We haven't used them before either. But price for flights and hotel was excellent. We booked 9 nights but booked flights and hotel separately as we only booked one hold luggage, saving even more. We prefer a private transfer so it works well for us. May see you there! Rita

Wirral
Level Contributor
262 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Gone and done it!

You are most welcome Holiday-Addict98, the forum is to help each other. Actually you have helped me too as I never thought it would be cheaper to book separate flight and hotel with the same company as I just assumed their package would be the same. I've had a look and even if we had booked the flights on Essentials package then it would have been about £100 cheaper overall including 23 kilos hold luggage each and pre-book able seats. Bargain! Will bear that in mind for 2016 ;-)