We are travelling to the RixosPremium Belex next week. A family of 4 with 2 boys age 10 and 12.
I am struggling to find last minute info about the note and wondered if anyone might be able to help please?
1. Are their beach towels?
2. We arrive very lat (about 11pm) - will the kids be able to find something to eat at this time?
3. We have a 2 bed family suite booked - can anon recommend whether to request main hotel or Troy houses? Current booking s for the main hotel as I understand it.
4. Wifi - is t really only possible to connect one device for free? As a family of 4 we will struggle with that.
5. What currency to take for any extras?
6. Are mosquitos a big problem?
Any helpful tips for restaurant booking? Things that are a MUST or even MUST NOT?
Many many thanks everyone.