We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rixos Belek next week - a few questions if I may?

UK
Level Contributor
73 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Rixos Belek next week - a few questions if I may?

Hello,

We are travelling to the RixosPremium Belex next week. A family of 4 with 2 boys age 10 and 12.

I am struggling to find last minute info about the note and wondered if anyone might be able to help please?

1. Are their beach towels?

2. We arrive very lat (about 11pm) - will the kids be able to find something to eat at this time?

3. We have a 2 bed family suite booked - can anon recommend whether to request main hotel or Troy houses? Current booking s for the main hotel as I understand it.

4. Wifi - is t really only possible to connect one device for free? As a family of 4 we will struggle with that.

5. What currency to take for any extras?

6. Are mosquitos a big problem?

Any helpful tips for restaurant booking? Things that are a MUST or even MUST NOT?

Many many thanks everyone.

South West England...
Level Contributor
40 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rixos Belek next week - a few questions if I may?

Hi Debs

1. Yes there are beach towels, no cards, just change as many time as you like using the beach huts.(also snorkels, beach balls etc., provided free of charge

2. Let the hotel know you are arriving late and they will sort something out for you (Speak to Yasmine at guest relations!!).

3. Try and get Troy houses if you can. They have their own pool and are ideally located for the aqua park.

4. One device is free and yes you do have to pay for any additional devices.

5. I would take lira although euro's are commonly accepted.

6. No, we didn't see any. (We went in June)

You will definitely have a great time.

Herts
Level Contributor
45 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rixos Belek next week - a few questions if I may?

Let us know how you get on please as we are off end of August., Many thanks

UK
Level Contributor
73 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rixos Belek next week - a few questions if I may?

Thank you freak! Really looking forward to it - many thanks for all your help and advice.

UK
Level Contributor
78 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Rixos Belek next week - a few questions if I may?

Hi, I second everything freak said. We went at the end of May and had a great time. A few teething problems but that was to be expected as the refurbishment had only just been completed. We are there again for a few days in August, I expect it will be much busier then though. I'm happy to try and answer any other questions you may have.

Stoke-on-trent...
Level Contributor
845 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rixos Belek next week - a few questions if I may?

Have not been since it has been refurbished but I have been twice to the Rixos , last may was the last time we went.sounds Fab since they have done some things on it.hope to go back one year but with so many fantastic hotels in Belek i think it is highly unlikely.

Have a fab time who ever is going there.

Edited: 30 July 2014, 09:09
Herts
Level Contributor
45 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rixos Belek next week - a few questions if I may?

Can you still sit outside in the main restaurant at meal times?

UK
Level Contributor
78 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Rixos Belek next week - a few questions if I may?

Hi, when I went in May you couldn't but you could at the a la cartes.

Herts
Level Contributor
45 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Rixos Belek next week - a few questions if I may?

So no breakfast on the veranda? Shame

9. Re: Rixos Belek next week - a few questions if I may?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Belek