We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just booked the Regnum!!!!! Whoop!

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
39 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Just booked the Regnum!!!!! Whoop!

Well I've done it! Can't believe it, so excited!!!!!! Regnum hear we come. Very pleased, go 08/05/15 for a week. Booked with monarch as a package, two rooms, one for us, 2 adults one child, and one for Father in Law.

Father in Law made final decision for us by treating us to a few extra £ !!!! Whoopee! Happy happy happy days :-)

scotland
Level Contributor
885 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just booked the Regnum!!!!! Whoop!

How exciting Helste, beautiful hotel but a bit out of our price range unfortunately.

You will be counting the days now:))

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,176 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just booked the Regnum!!!!! Whoop!

Hi Helste

Glad you finally decided and I think you are wise to go before prices go up for this hotel.

I know how much you loved the VB but it will be nice to try something else !

For us next year the Regnum was almost £1000 less than the Maxx Royal just for the two of us.i expect it will catch up on price once it is established.

Did your very kind father in law get stung with one person in a room ? I know we took my dad away one Christmas to Turkey and his holiday cost a lot with the under occupancy supplements !

You can enjoy the count down !

Level Contributor
39 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just booked the Regnum!!!!! Whoop!

Thanks bonvoyagescotland, it's a weight off my mind to be booked! And can't wait now :-)

Toady, was not too bad for Father in Law really, was roughly £1900 for us and £1100 for him, but that included taking his golf clubs.

I think been pretty good deal as with booking.com £1600 per room. Monarch seem to have some pretty good deals, they had Susesie very reasonable. Flights are not great but you can have everything lol.

I just hope Father in Law is suitably impressed with the Regnum!

Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,277 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just booked the Regnum!!!!! Whoop!

Hi Helste

You must be on cloud 9

Fab hotel and an excellent price too. I agree with Ann, prices for this hotel may soar once it gets established

Sadly our paths won't cross in May - we arrive after you leave.

Happy Travels

X Angela

Level Contributor
39 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just booked the Regnum!!!!! Whoop!

How exciting, your going too Angela, I will do you a live thread lol. I'm sure we will have a great time, the rooms do look fab!

As long as food as good as VB I will be a happy lady!!!

Banstead, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek
Level Contributor
5,277 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just booked the Regnum!!!!! Whoop!

Hi Helste

A live thread would be brilliant - really get me in the mood and lots of tips - did you see Kruzgal's posts - she did a great job - found it all really interesting. My price for May is good but really jumps for High Season.

I love all this holiday chat and excitement building....

X Angela

Wirral
Level Contributor
262 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Just booked the Regnum!!!!! Whoop!

Really exciting Helste. The Regnum looks truly awesome, real luxury but it would have cost us three an extra £1200 to go next August (school hols are a pain) but if my premium bonds come up then who knows ;-) Will have to just struggle along at the VB in the meantime . . .

8. Re: Just booked the Regnum!!!!! Whoop!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2015, 05:16