We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Kaya Palazzo 24hr All Inclusive?

Glasgow
Level Contributor
124 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Riu Kaya Palazzo 24hr All Inclusive?

Hi there. Wonder if someone can help me.

Does the above hotel have a 24hr bar? Not that I am looking to go mad every night but it would be nice if the option was there! :) It doesn't mention anything on the Thomson site/brochure but it does say 24hr on the Riu website.

Have never been to Turkey before and looking forward to seeing what Belek is like.

Still torn between the Riu Kaya Palazzo and the Cornelia Diamond though!

Thanks.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
124 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riu Kaya Palazzo 24hr All Inclusive?

Hmmm, just spotted this Calista place which looks great and is similarly priced to Cornelia. All look great but Palazzo is a good price.

This is a nightmare. Going for a week on 2nd September so need to bloomin' choose one!!!

Kent
Level Contributor
1,762 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riu Kaya Palazzo 24hr All Inclusive?

We are here now at the palazzo yes 24 hour bar, this hotel is amazing, best we have been to, staff can't do enough for you

wendy

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,338 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Riu Kaya Palazzo 24hr All Inclusive?

Great to hear this Wendy !

Glad you love this hotel !

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
369 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Riu Kaya Palazzo 24hr All Inclusive?

Glad you love it as well Wendy. We did too and it's always great to hear that others do too. Enjoy your holiday. Xx

Level Contributor
578 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Riu Kaya Palazzo 24hr All Inclusive?

I am going to cornelia at the end of September but haven't been before. Its supposed to be lovely. However I do think I would like to try the calista. When I originally booked I had booked a Lara Beach hotel which I changed my mind on. Changed to cornelia but thomas cook didn't have the calista. My vote for you is the calista!

leicester
Level Contributor
114 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Riu Kaya Palazzo 24hr All Inclusive?

Hi

I can confirm the cigar bar is 24hr and has a great selection of international drinks. The cocktails are also made to order . I am still missing the place and the staff So will more than likely be going back to annoy the staff next year lol

Regards

Alan

Glasgow
Level Contributor
124 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Riu Kaya Palazzo 24hr All Inclusive?

Thanks for the replies, folks.

We stayed at the Riu Palace Peninsula in Cancun last year and were very impressed so it's the name "Riu" that's swaying us towards the Palazzo, really.

The 24 hour bar is a real plus as we plan on spending most of our time at the hotel. It looks like the main part of Belek is a few miles away but we'll no doubt head there too.

The Calista and Cornelia both look fabulous but they are a couple of hundred pounds more expensive for the week. I suppose the old "you get what you pay of" adage is probably true here though!

Cheers.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,338 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Riu Kaya Palazzo 24hr All Inclusive?

Hi

Well we have had one night at the Calista and loved it and two visits to the Kaya Palazzo !

Totally different in style ! The Riu is the newest hotel and the All Inclusive package better than the Diamond as they have bottled beers and a fantastic choice of spirits to rival the top hotels.

Two inclusive A la Carte's to !

Of the other two the Calista would be my choice,it has a better pier and lovely sun beds ! It has a great choice of spirits and the magnums, corneto's etc !

If you choose the Palazzo you will not be disappointed for your first visit to Turkey ! We are going 3 weeks tomorrow ! You can go for a tour of the Calista while your there ! Or even the Diamond both are close to the Palazzo but you must make prior arrangements !

Kent
Level Contributor
1,762 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Riu Kaya Palazzo 24hr All Inclusive?

A la cartes very easy to book too, only downside is its raining tonight!

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,338 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Riu Kaya Palazzo 24hr All Inclusive?

Hi Wendy

Hope you woke to blue skies this morning !

Good to know you can easily book the A la Carte's , is this the free ones to ?

Have a great day !