We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone stayed at Maxx a royal through Monarch?

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
70 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone stayed at Maxx a royal through Monarch?

Have booked a suite for four of us but very little detail on website. Anyone booked a suite and what did you actually get? Many thanks x

Edited: 08 August 2014, 17:55
jbi
Preston
Level Contributor
225 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone stayed at Maxx a royal through Monarch?

A suite at the Maxx Royal is their lead in room type. It is a very large room with 1 bed that is larger than a superking. The third bed is the sofa (funky) they must put an extra bed in for the forth bed. The headboard of the main bed is against a wall and behind this is a bathroom that runs alongs the whole length. A large jacuzzi bath, greats sink area and a seperate walk in super shower and ssperate wc. You can access the bathroom as you walk in the room and walk right through to the other corner where there is a huge walk in wardrbe, with safe etc. Over this side of the room there isa large minibar area. The room is beautiful and well appointed but you will all be sleeping in 1 area. This hotle is thd best all-inclusive in Europe and I cannot recommend it enough!

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
15,112 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone stayed at Maxx a royal through Monarch?

Hi

The roof suite we had is the cheaper option but this October we are having the room described by jbi as Thomson no longer have roof suites.

I was told the roof suites have been altered and now they have more family rooms with connecting doors !

The room we had had the jacuzzi on the terrace and it was a shower room with no bath.It was a big room with leather look seating which was single bed sized so obviously converted for a 3rd person but there was not room for a 4th bed.

What does your booking invoice actually say ?

I have also booked to go next January for 10 nights in what is vaguely described as land view Suite. I booked a DIY holiday and we have 4 nights at the Regnum Carya first.

Agree with jbi this is the best hotel we have ever stayed at !

When you are at the VB their sister hotel go on a tour at 4.20pm from the VB foyer ! They provide a mini bus from the Maxx Royal to whisk you over as it is next door but not easy to get there on foot.

You will be welcomed with chocolate covered strawberries and sparkling wine !

Level Contributor
70 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone stayed at Maxx a royal through Monarch?

Sounds lovely. Previously been to Cornelia Deluxe, Cornelia Diamond and Papillion Zeugma and Maxx Royal always been on my wish list. VB this October which children will love. Love a good all inclusive and Maxx Royal sounds amazing x

4. Re: Anyone stayed at Maxx a royal through Monarch?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2015, 05:17