We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Voyage... Should I be worried?

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
283 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Voyage... Should I be worried?

Hey everyone!!!

I haven't been on here for ages!!! Anyways we are off to the voyage in October and I'm so worried! We went last year (as some of you will know) and blooming LOVED it! But the recent reviews are making me worried... So questions are...

Do you still get the crazy pool games in the morning?

Are the garden party's still going on?

Are the staff still amazing?

Can I use Laguna restaurant although I'm not staying in a Laguna?

Sorry for all the questions!

L :-) xx

Wakefield
Level Contributor
547 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Voyage... Should I be worried?

Have a look at the voyage belek entertainment facebook page, looks like everything is still going on!! No voyage for me this year have to wait till next October :-(

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
154 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Voyage... Should I be worried?

Came back a few weeks ago and can confirm yes to all of your questions. Had a fab time. There is talk of a security system being installed to ensure only Laguna residents use the Laguna facilities. Not sure of timeframes though. Do not worry, your holiday will be great.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
154 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Voyage... Should I be worried?

Came back a few weeks ago and can confirm yes to all of your questions. Had a fab time. There is talk of a security system being installed to ensure only Laguna residents use the Laguna facilities. Not sure of timeframes though. Do not worry, your holiday will be great.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
154 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Voyage... Should I be worried?

Edited: 10 August 2014, 20:55
Sudbury, United...
Level Contributor
413 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Voyage... Should I be worried?

Best to e-mail the hotel regarding pool games in October as we were there last October at and the main pool was cold towards end of October. They did have bbq in afternoon most days about 3pm and there was a garden party. We still had an amazing holiday and are back this October for 10 nights. And ...yes ... the staff are still amazing!

Edited: 10 August 2014, 21:43
scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Voyage... Should I be worried?

Yes to all of your questions except the Laguna snack bar .That is for guests who are staying in the Villas. There have been some on here who have said that it is alright to use them but that is false information .There were a few complaints when we stayed in them in June and some of the staff said that there was going to be better security in the future.

Peter

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
283 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Voyage... Should I be worried?

What a shame about not being able to use he Laguna if your not a resident but I can see why. I am on the entertainment page and i thought it didn't really look any different but then the last few reviews made me a bit worried! We went beginning of October last year and going middle this year and I'm so looking forward to the ice cold pool.... Not!!! I guess this is just moan season as people are paying silly money to go in august so are expecting more maybe? L :-)

oxford
Level Contributor
284 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Voyage... Should I be worried?

Yes I have just read the last 4 recent reveiws on Voyage and 2 really complain about Voyage and 2 really love it So confusing!!!!!

I think you have to go with an open mind

We are off on 22nd August first time at Voyage we have booked a room in main hotel and just looking forward to a relaxing break

Edited: 11 August 2014, 09:23
oxford
Level Contributor
284 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Voyage... Should I be worried?

Yes I have just read the last 4 reveiws on Voyage and 2 really complain about Voyage and 2 really love it So confusing!!!!!

I think you have to go with an open mind

We are off on 22nd August first time at Voyage we have booked a room in main hotel and just looking forward to a relaxing break

Edited: 11 August 2014, 09:24
Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
283 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Voyage... Should I be worried?

The recent reviews are so conflicting! So glad this forum exists I have never had a second doubt about returning to voyage until this week! Silly me ;-) bring on the sunset 77 cocktails in the panic bar (as my little girl calls it!) x